Bareback, Hot or Not?

Well we do see them as the sum of their parts as well. If we didn't look at the whole picture then we wouldn't ever find quality studs now would we? Dick on Demand is what we look for. My wife is not interested in romance or foreplay with her studs. She just likes to milk some hot dicks into her pussy plain and simple. Does that mean that she is wanting that from every dude with a big dick? Of course not. We have to be able to enjoy their personality and have conversations. We consider all of her regular studs friends, which is why they all play bareback. It goes back to our original statement that if you can't trust them to not have a disease then why would you play with them at all?

I'm pretty sure the title of this thread is "Bareback, Hot or Not?", not "Do you think it's ever safe to play bareback?"

And somehow it's now a thread about dildo use. LOL
Look, buddy, you were the one who brought dildos into the conversation, not me. I just replied to your comment, unfortunately.

Anyway, trust is not instantaneous. It is earned. When it is earned, on both sides, then bareback can be discussed. But, as always, my personal opinion. Obviously, there will be many who disagree. Fine, whatever. I say what I feel. Those who feel differently are certainly welcome to lead their lives as they see fit. I have never said otherwise.

Well we do see them as the sum of their parts as well. If we didn't look at the whole picture then we wouldn't ever find quality studs now would we? Dick on Demand is what we look for. My wife is not interested in romance or foreplay with her studs. She just likes to milk some hot dicks into her pussy plain and simple. Does that mean that she is wanting that from every dude with a big dick? Of course not. We have to be able to enjoy their personality and have conversations. We consider all of her regular studs friends, which is why they all play bareback. It goes back to our original statement that if you can't trust them to not have a disease then why would you play with them at all?

I'm pretty sure the title of this thread is "Bareback, Hot or Not?", not "Do you think it's ever safe to play bareback?"

And somehow it's now a thread about dildo use. LOL
go bareback with hubby not with any old codger lol

I know in my experience there is nothing that feels so wonderful as a hard black cock buried deep inside me. If I know my lover well he can definitely expect me to accept him bareback. It is so natural to feel black skin against my white body. No protection for me whenever possible but unfortunately we live in a world where we must play safe. Friends, please play safe we don't want to lose you!

I prefer bareback but will respect the woman and or her husband's wants

Condoms are for white husbands. Always have to go bare back with a black bull. Why would anyone where a condom that's ruining all the fun and excitement

You obviously have never had or seen a herpes sore; its particularly painful for females because its often within the internal confines of the vagina or mouth. One in six individuals, in the sexually active age, has herpes. Herpes is not curable ... its for life, long after the lover that gave it to you is long gone.
Livin, I'm not telling this to scare you or to cause you to not have enjoyable sex with your desired partners, but to make you aware of the risk. Once a person, particularly a female, gets herpes, she can pretty much scrub the dream of marriage and family down the drain; very few guys will want to marry a woman with an incurable sexual disease.
Here's an attachment; you might wish to read up on it. You got to play carefully, girl ... Mac ;)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFact-herpes.htm

Back