Bare or not?

Let him go bare balls deep in her tight white pussy and let him flood her pussy with cum or what's the point of doing it? Just get a clear std test and then let him cum in that little slut as many times as he wants

Yes, exactly. A few careful but easy steps - testing etc - to ensure safety and to get the full experience is all that’s needed. My wife has made it clear that IF we ever did this then it would be the full experience and nothing less.

The fact that you are asking the question indicates that this is what you want.
Same with my wife man

Yeah I'll be the party popper, the dull guy, but sure it's hotter to go bare, but so is riskier. Forget pregnancy, there is hiv, claps, crabs, pick one. Not even sure why you asking us when you already know the answer. Do what YOU want because it's YOU that has to deal with the consequences. Yup, let the flaming begin lol.
Thank you for shining a glimmer of sanity❤️ in this fiesta of insanity...

I love it when that wet married pussy is wrapped around my BBC and when I'm pulling it out I like watching that pussy skin just stretching and holding onto that cock as to say "don't go" and when I'm all done and that pussy is gaped open and sloppy about to overflow that's when I give hubby his que talking bout "that pussy was good man you better get some of this"!♠️

I love it when that wet married pussy is wrapped around my BBC and when I'm pulling it out I like watching that pussy skin just stretching and holding onto that cock as to say "don't go" and when I'm all done and that pussy is gaped open and sloppy about to overflow that's when I give hubby his que talking bout "that pussy was good man you better get some of this"!♠️
hello i love reading your comments!! getting my wife to try sharing has been a long time fantasy i have! any tips to get her interested ?

hello i love reading your comments!! getting my wife to try sharing has been a long time fantasy i have! any tips to get her interested ?
I think the biggest tip that I can give husband's is to reveal to their wives how big of a fantasy and how much of a turn on it would be for you to see her getting well satisfied and enjoying another man as well as how much more sexy and desirable she will be to you! 👍

Bareback but a current STD test is mandatory.
I see posts about current test results. Sure that's a fair ask, but what is considered current? Keep in mind, a test is pretty much moot if that person goes raw with someone after the test they took let's say 10 days ago. But I know it's all about having some level of peace of mind.

The perfect Bull for couples ..

Back