BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
Do your wife's lovers know she can't get knocked up? I know plenty of black men are very into the thought of impregnating a white woman.
Depends with if she's doing pregnancy risk. You not right, most white women like when a black man cums deep inside their pussy, they love the idea of being impregnated by black seed thats why they take the risk, I have personally shot my thick hot cum in many white women and haven't been called to be told she's pregnant and they are thats there own problem because they took the risk in mind knowing they might get pregnant and hey have you sin mixed ******* they are so beautiful just saying !

I love being filled and it just makes things more slutty,intimate and kind of like russian roulette
To see him cum inside my wife bareback is so incredibly hot but it does have that double edge sword of worrying about being impregnated also. Something about watching as my wife is impregnated makes me want to blow just thinking of it !

To see him cum inside my wife bareback is so incredibly hot but it does have that double edge sword of worrying about being impregnated also. Something about watching as my wife is impregnated makes me want to blow just thinking of it !
it is always nice when the husband can be there to watch the wife getting impregnated. i am sure the hubby always shoots all over his hand when he sees it

I
Do you feel that you ejaculate more sperm into a fertile white pussy than you do in a black woman's pussy?
I actially do by the way white females love it, and always want more in their pussy or just swallow it? I fond myself under the pressure to come alot. Luckily I am multiple cummer so she wont have to worry about being filled with my hot thick cum!!

Bareback when we know it's safe from disease. The preg risk isn't something we really monitor though there is always a chance of it depending on cycle, etc. The whole purpose of sex is for the woman to receive the man's seed, so it will always feel better bare, the way it was meant to be. If you aren't sharing the skin contact and the potent, virile sperm, then it's not really sex.

My bull isn't trying to breed me at the moment as he knows that I have children at the moment anyway and he doesn't want to complicate things by bringing ******* into it. In the same way that I feel it could become difficult if that happened, however, if he were to change his mind in the future, I don't think I'd be in a position to deny him. Though it would require some planning.

Even though he isn't trying to breed me, he doesn't use a condom. He originally did as his own choice but as we began to become more exclusive to one another, he stopped. Naturally I was a little worried at first, I knew he was clean but I wasn't on birth control (I'm still not) and it took me by surprise. But he asked me to not use birth control as if something were to happen, he would like nature to take its course.

Frankly, I think it's just plain rude to ask a bull to use a condom, especially one who isn't just one off but owns you like in my case.

Back