[45/47] [MF4M] [KO OLINA, OAHU HAWAII] March 27-31st - I need a BBC lover.

experiencemore

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We will be in Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii on March 27-31st for a little vacation. I'm looking for a professional black gentlemen and make passionate love to me in from of my cuckold hubby. He will be caged and naked in the corner. He usually doesn't play, but is a great fluffer and cocksucker.

I need to feel you bottom out inside of me and breed me. Stretch me, make me want more. I play bareback with current testing.IMG_0894.JPGIMG_2183.JPGIMG_2484.JPG

not going to hawaii, but saw you were from california and would love to meet up some time. itching to cram my cock in that tiny white pussy

We will be in Ko Olina, Oahu, Hawaii on March 27-31st for a little vacation. I'm looking for a professional black gentlemen and make passionate love to me in from of my cuckold hubby. He will be caged and naked in the corner. He usually doesn't play, but is a great fluffer and cocksucker.

I need to feel you bottom out inside of me and breed me. Stretch me, make me want more. I play bareback with current testing.View attachment 7014692View attachment 7014698View attachment 7014700
Fkn hottt

Back