BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
Everyone knows the risks associated with unprotected sex. Obviously STDs are a concern, not because they impact the one who currently has it, but because they spread it to others that don't have it. Most STDs are curable, but some are not curable, like herpes which is not only easily spread, but, incurable and painful in the active stage of the disease. This is particularly so for females since the painful lesions, that herpes creates, are internal, not external, unlike that on males. Once a woman gets herpes, she basically become "unfuckable" without using condoms, and if she ever has a baby, she can give that disease to the baby at birth.

The pregnancy concern is, not that one creates an offspring, but, that the offspring is highly more likely to become a burden to society with welfare and/or crime from lack of adult supervision, etc. As long as the adult having the offspring is going to be totally responsible for the next 21+ years for the care of that offspring, more power to 'em, and to all the offspring they wish to create.

So, folks, as you discuss the fun part of having bareback sex (which I, myself prefer), you might really give some concern as to who you're fucking. One out of every five sexually active adults, between the ages of 16-39 have some form of social disease. It could be something as inconvenient as a yeast infection, OR, it could be something far, far worse. For sure, fucking strangers bareback is playing Russian roulette with your own body.
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

I only ever experienced long term cuckolding with a couple of bulls so I started 'safe' and then moved onto bare and rare after a while. I have problems with contraceptive so always used withdrawal technique, although couple times we played 'roulette' and he came inside. That was always most exciting time!!

my ex-wife apologized to me that she felt feelings for one of her studds and would carry the baby if he got her pregnant. She only wanted her studds to cum inside her without protection to satisfy her need to have sex with other males she felt attractive and hung. It hurt at first but I accepted it. It never happened, at the time he was white (early on before she went black). I was more worried about her getting pregnant by the white guy than any black lovers. for some reason i saw them as less of a threat to our marriage. I dont know why. I suppose because early on she would get so taken with her younger free living white studds as an escape and a way to relive her youth. When she went all black it was more settled planted sex compared to the latter

Bareback when we know it's safe from disease. The preg risk isn't something we really monitor though there is always a chance of it depending on cycle, etc. The whole purpose of sex is for the woman to receive the man's seed, so it will always feel better bare, the way it was meant to be. If you aren't sharing the skin contact and the potent, virile sperm, then it's not really sex.

God isn't that the truth!!

Depends with if she's doing pregnancy risk. You not right, most white women like when a black man cums deep inside their pussy, they love the idea of being impregnated by black seed thats why they take the risk, I have personally shot my thick hot cum in many white women and haven't been called to be told she's pregnant and they are thats there own problem because they took the risk in mind knowing they might get pregnant and hey have you sin mixed ******* they are so beautiful just saying !

How true that is! There is something so overwhelming about being taken by a big, strong, muscular black man with an equally big, strong, and LONG dick which is good for breeding. I always BEG my lover to come as deeply inside me as possible (not that I need to, because he instinctively does this on his own! ;)).

I too have always barebacked and always will. I do however require black men I haven't played with before or it's been a while to have a recent STD testing. I test regularly and it is only fair my partners show me the same safety courtesy and respect. Also, I feel the same as You do T and love the feeling of all the cum shot deep inside of me! After all, sex is a tactile experience and feeling a bare cock entering me and feeling it shoot its happy juice inside of me is simply a huge turn on! I do like it shot in my mouth too whenever that happens as well. Also, since I like girls too, it's really erotic and sexy to me to be able to eat another girl who has been freshly fucked and creampied as well. You don't think I'm going to allow the little cuckboys to have all the yum "cum" fun now do you! ((((smile)))) *wink*

I have always barebacked and always will! I just love the feeling of there cum shooting deep inside me :)

I too have always barebacked and always will. I do however require black men I haven't played with before or it's been a while to have a recent STD testing. I test regularly and it is only fair my partners show me the same safety courtesy and respect. Also, I feel the same as You do T and love the feeling of all the cum shot deep inside of me! After all, sex is a tactile experience and feeling a bare cock entering me and feeling it shoot its happy juice inside of me is simply a huge turn on! I do like it shot in my mouth too whenever that happens as well. Also, since I like girls too, it's really erotic and sexy to me to be able to eat another girl who has been freshly fucked and creampied as well. You don't think I'm going to allow the little cuckboys to have all the yum "cum" fun now do you! ((((smile)))) *wink*

Goddess gifts us only what she thinks we deserve, when she thinks we deserve it.

Back