BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
I like it bareback but my bull needs to be fully tested for STD before I allow his playing bareback with me. I don't cum with condom on.
My wife is the same. She does not like condoms at all and cant cum if he wears one but if he isn't tested for STD then he has to wear one. Lutansizi: you are right though about how hot it is too watch you cum inside our wives

Most cuckold wife's love to play bareback? My question is why do they love the feel of a black cock bareback and why do they like getting their mouth and pussy filled with heavy thick hot big black cock cum?
I prefer it when my fiancé cums inside of me but since I'm not on birth control I usually make him pull it out cause he doesn't like using condoms. I've heard that most black guys don't use condoms either so yes I would like to experience this at least once and feel if there's really any difference, just need to meet a black guy in Dallas to try this.

I have been fixed, so not a real issue for me besides STDs and we always make sure when we did everything was clean. So from day one was bareback for me, took me a couple times though before I got a creampie then there was no going back from the hot cum inside me from BBC. Always took it on my ass, tits, then one time told him to cum on my pussy and it was so hot and sticky and I loved it and played with it anyways and fingered myself with it, next time, slammed home and deep inside. Way to go if you are safe people I say. Love the feeling.

My wife has never used condoms. She just believes that fucking should be done bare and she likes to feel his cum shooting into her. In the beginning she did use a diaphragm, but after forgetting it at home more than once, she just stopped using it altogether. Now she not only gets fucked bare and gets to feel them cum in her, she also enjoys the pregnancy risk factor. I also prefer watching a bare cock cum in her.

I have been fixed, so not a real issue for me besides STDs and we always make sure when we did everything was clean. So from day one was bareback for me, took me a couple times though before I got a creampie then there was no going back from the hot cum inside me from BBC. Always took it on my ass, tits, then one time told him to cum on my pussy and it was so hot and sticky and I loved it and played with it anyways and fingered myself with it, next time, slammed home and deep inside. Way to go if you are safe people I say. Love the feeling.
Tjats the way to go hot BBC always feels amazing.

My wife has never used condoms. She just believes that fucking should be done bare and she likes to feel his cum shooting into her. In the beginning she did use a diaphragm, but after forgetting it at home more than once, she just stopped using it altogether. Now she not only gets fucked bare and gets to feel them cum in her, she also enjoys the pregnancy risk factor. I also prefer watching a bare cock cum in her.
I have done pregnancy risk before and I must say she's one of those I'd love to fuck bare

Back