BARE BACK & BREEDING PLAY!

WHY DO YOU LOVE BARE BACK, GETTING BRED AND BEING FILLED WITH HOT BLACK CUM?

• Total voters
The wife ALWAYS go bareback, that’s one of rules we have, that and always make sure her man is satisfied enough, never ever leave him unsatisfied. The second part is breeding, once you go black and start getting into the lifestyle heavy (which she will) the talk will always turn to that, her man will start with small talk about it, then during sex, then he will withold sex from her unless she is of BC, when that happens and she starts fucking him again then be sure she is committed and you will have a surprise in 9 months. So make sure once you get into this you talk to your spouse once you see her getting into the lifestyle heavy, talk about the ooops factor as we call it, what would you do if it happened either planned or ooops, talk about it. But remember one thing its a good fantasy and makes for some crazy sex, but you need to realize what your doing. We do know several couples who are into the lifestyle that have taken the step, its a game changer. As for us we tried it a few times, the first time I had to go away on business for a week and the wife was going to stay at home, but at the last minute she decided to go stay with her man for the 10 days I was gonna be gone, as as a good wife she asked me and I was ok with it. so before she left i took her BC from her suitcase, when she got there she texted and said her BC was not there, I was like remember that talk we had about the oops factor? Well how do you feel about it? there was a long hesitation between the text and she replied Im ok with it, are you? I texted back Im fine with it but would it make you happy? she replied YES! I said then check with your man to make sure he understands whats going on.

I love the felling a BLACK BULL pound my pussy bareback. Feeling the head of his cock grow even larger right before he cums. THERE IS NOTHING MORE SATISFYING THAN FEELING THE RUSH OF ALL HIS HOT CUM BURSTING INSIDE ME!!!! And if he can do it several times through the night................................OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

And BTW...........There is no breeding here. This pussy is fixed for all the black cum she can take.

I love the felling a BLACK BULL pound my pussy bareback. Feeling the head of his cock grow even larger right before he cums. THERE IS NOTHING MORE SATISFYING THAN FEELING THE RUSH OF ALL HIS HOT CUM BURSTING INSIDE ME!!!! And if he can do it several times through the night................................OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

And BTW...........There is no breeding here. This pussy is fixed for all the black cum she can take.
Very good description. I would like to clean you after such a night.

That is so true, love that feeling as his head gets even bigger letting me know he is going to cum really soon and then feeling that cock shooting all of that cum inside. Oh my fucking God is right.

Back