Bad idea to fuck an ex bf?

PerfectMess

Female
I’ve been with my bf for over a year and in that time he’s told me he’s interested in seeing me with other guys. He knows I like black guys and the other night made a serious offer for me to start hooking up with them. We had a long talk, blah blah blah and I ended up saying maybe. I’ll think about it.

It really got me thinking because the guy I dated before my bf was EXCELLENT in bed! I’d love to fuck him again. He was also a nightmare relationship. He cheated and lied. He was great in bed but not in the head. So I thought to myself he should be perfect right? Likely no emotional attachment and I know what he can do physically.

The more I think about it, the more I want this to happen. Is it a bad idea to use an ex? What are your pros and cons if you’ve been in this situation?

Are you fucking serious? First have you spoken to your CURRENT bf about FUCKING YOUR CHEATING EX?? Like why would you give him the opportunity to get with you again, he obviously doesn't deserve it. Not to mention you will develop feelings. It's not a whst if, it's a given. Plenty of decent dicks out there looking for a fwb don't sell yourself short because your fiending for your ex. And *******, he didn't care enough to be faithful when you were together you think he's gonna give a ******* about giving you an std?? Just take a minute to think with your head and not your pussy girl.

I’ve been with my bf for over a year and in that time he’s told me he’s interested in seeing me with other guys. He knows I like black guys and the other night made a serious offer for me to start hooking up with them. We had a long talk, blah blah blah and I ended up saying maybe. I’ll think about it.

It really got me thinking because the guy I dated before my bf was EXCELLENT in bed! I’d love to fuck him again. He was also a nightmare relationship. He cheated and lied. He was great in bed but not in the head. So I thought to myself he should be perfect right? Likely no emotional attachment and I know what he can do physically.

The more I think about it, the more I want this to happen. Is it a bad idea to use an ex? What are your pros and cons if you’ve been in this situation?
What does your BF think of you hooking up with your ex? Personally, I tell my wife that often fantasize about her with her black ex boyfriends and is what got me into this in the first place. It might be your boyfriends greatest desire he just doesn’t know how to tell you.

Are you fucking serious? First have you spoken to your CURRENT bf about FUCKING YOUR CHEATING EX?? Like why would you give him the opportunity to get with you again, he obviously doesn't deserve it. Not to mention you will develop feelings. It's not a whst if, it's a given. Plenty of decent dicks out there looking for a fwb don't sell yourself short because your fiending for your ex. And *******, he didn't care enough to be faithful when you were together you think he's gonna give a ******* about giving you an std?? Just take a minute to think with your head and not your pussy girl.
My current bf wants me to start hooking up with a black guy but we have not talked about which one (or ones). I would talk to him before hitting my ex up at all.

Last edited:
My current wife of 11 years, mourned for her past sex life with her ex-husband (and became a little depressed) after about 3 months of dating me. We had already talked about my cuckolding past, so her with another guy was fine, and the sex life they had, she described as amazing whereas as ours was very flat from the start.

She went for lunch with him, and if it felt right, was going to tell him I was a cuck and they could possibly still have sex. But in hindsight, commonsense prevailed. He emotionally damaged her quite badly and realised sex with him would be very bad for her mental and emotional health... so she/we made the right decision to not go there. Someone once described fucking an ex is like, having a shower and then putting your dirty underwear back on. :)

To be honest, you sound really immature and stupid. Not only is it a bad idea for you but think about some poor soul he's dragging through the mud right now and you're going to help him. He's not going to be honest about being single. Save yourself and others the trouble and find another dick. TONS of willing able men here to help you with that.

To be honest, you sound really immature and stupid. Not only is it a bad idea for you but think about some poor soul he's dragging through the mud right now and you're going to help him. He's not going to be honest about being single. Save yourself and others the trouble and find another dick. TONS of willing able men here to help you with that.
Whoa. I may not be “mature” but I’m not dumb. Plus, who am I dragging through the mud. My ex isn’t in a relationship. I’m not helpin him cheat. He does just fine with that on his own.

Whoa. I may not be “mature” but I’m not dumb. Plus, who am I dragging through the mud. My ex isn’t in a relationship. I’m not helpin him cheat. He does just fine with that on his own.
I had to use harsh language to bring about some seriousness to the conversation. A lot of things I hear here make me cringe sometimes, like the whole breeding thing. Great idea to bring a kid into the world based on recreation

I had to use harsh language to bring about some seriousness to the conversation. A lot of things I hear here make me cringe sometimes, like the whole breeding thing. Great idea to bring a kid into the world based on recreation
I don’t know what that has to do with me asking for advice.

Don’t do it.

Not in a month of Sunday’s.

The cons out weigh the pros.

He yesterday’s trash throw it out and move on.

DON'T do it,...you will now be able to meet NEW guys w/ your new BF's consent and I'm sure some of them will be awesome lovers. ALWAYS move forward ! You had your time with him and its DONE why go back and reopen a bad situation (you don't know how bad/crazy he's become since the break up). So when you can still have sex with others w/o the past baggage DO THAT instead.

Back