Babies by different fathers

Congratulations to you both! Are both babies (children) doing ok? I would love a relationship like this - although I wouldn't mind if my partner just had babies by one or more strong black men.

Well she's real whereas any other babies are possibilities. Don't mean to be offensive Chris. Just thinking about maximising what's real! As an interracial cuck wannabe myself I'd be interested in getting my partner black bred too

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
The most important thing is to concentrate on your daughter, but who knows what joys lie ahead for you and your partner.
Well she's real whereas any other babies are possibilities. Don't mean to be offensive Chris. Just thinking about maximising what's real! As an interracial cuck wannabe myself I'd be interested in getting my partner black bred too
Pump the breaks here, I don't know how old chris john's daughter is, but if she is underage, that kind of discussion is way out of bounds. If you're going to discuss "breeding", keep it to the legal age females.

Pump the breaks here, I don't know how old chris john's daughter is, but if she is underage, that kind of discussion is way out of bounds. If you're going to discuss "breeding", keep it to the legal age females.
Understand! The only thing here is to concentrate on her welfare as a young baby. Absolutely no reference to sexuality - just to support her has a young girl in an insecure future. I wish Chris and his wife well in this