Babies by different fathers

I'm not the bio ******* of our eldest, Sarah fell pregnant (despite best efforts not to) to her lover at the time (a white guy), they continued to have sex right through pregnancy and for about a year after before they stopped seeing each other. Sarah knew it was her lover's as we had not had sex for a while at the time.

No-one else knows and the lover is out of the picture. I admit it was highly erotic at the time watching her grow knowing it was another man's baby. As far as anyone is concerned including our eldest I am the *******. We also have another baby and I am the ******* as Sarah wasn't seeing anyone at the time.

Were past the point of wanting any more ******* but I suppose you never really know.

I'm not the bio ******* of our eldest, Sarah fell pregnant (despite best efforts not to) to her lover at the time (a white guy), they continued to have sex right through pregnancy and for about a year after before they stopped seeing each other. Sarah knew it was her lover's as we had not had sex for a while at the time.

No-one else knows and the lover is out of the picture. I admit it was highly erotic at the time watching her grow knowing it was another man's baby. As far as anyone is concerned including our eldest I am the *******. We also have another baby and I am the ******* as Sarah wasn't seeing anyone at the time.

Were past the point of wanting any more ******* but I suppose you never really know.
I agree. Watching my wife's belly grow with another man's baby was highly erotic. Especially because we knew the ******* was her black boyfriend.( I had to use a condom while she was trying to get pregnant.)

@KinkCouple. It guess it would be a terrific experience for you as well.

tumblr_oeweeysrRR1ulfibqo1_500.jpg

238251645.jpg

Last edited:
As if it is not hard enough for a married couple to have and raise THEIR children together let's further complicate things by having the woman conceive and give birth to a collection of babies from various fathers. Sounds like a winning formula.

Just think of those fun family dinners where the whole family can play "Whose your daddy?" followed by a round of "Where's your daddy?"

Maury producers holding on line one.

As if it is not hard enough for a married couple to have and raise THEIR children together let's further complicate things by having the woman conceive and give birth to a collection of babies from various fathers. Sounds like a winning formula.

Just think of those fun family dinners where the whole family can play "Whose your daddy?" followed by a round of "Where's your daddy?"

Maury producers holding on line one.
That's part of the reason why we use the same bull. But he also has very good genes. We're very satisfied with our biracial *******, and therefore we want him to ******* our next kid(s) as well.

tumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500.jpg tumblr_oj9zgkWesh1vzs4a4o1_540.jpg

ok, I thought this thread was about heteroparental twins
....Superfecundation is the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse. The term superfecundation is derived from fecund, meaning the ability to produce offspring. Heteropaternal superfecundation occurs when two different males ******* fraternal twins.
....And this is happening more and more often, I hear. Very interesting ... female cats have been doing it for ages as they continue ovulating even after fertilization.

. Women with ******* by different fathers or families with ******* by different mothers not uncommon. Today we live in times where lifetimes of 60 , 70, or 80 years not uncommon but not so long ago in 1800s often people never made 40. Young women died before age 30. Young men never survived their 20s. Many ******* never saw age 10. Some men had 3 wives. Some women had three husbands and ******* by each one.

We have decided to go for there very best genetic material. Therefore we chose the same bull both times. This is something that has to be done very responsibly.

View attachment 2631032
. Understand your reasoning but gentic variation also suggests using different bulls as we sometimes see in families with ******* by several different fathers. Through death , divorce, separation or cuckholding

Back