Babies by different fathers

Do any white females desire to have babies by different fathers? Maybe by different black men or by a cuckold white partner and one or more black men?
Its not just the females, my hubby gets turned on still to this day when i say im not sure the ******* are his when we make love sometimes! They are really his but he loves the fantasy that I had a one night stand while we were trying.
Looking back, this was probably the beginnings of wanting me to go with other guys! X

In the US, over 50% of married women now cheat on their spouses during their marriage, and a whopping 22% of those cheating women conceive a baby through a man other than their husbands. Usually no one ever knows unless there are aggravating circumstances such as the baby noticeably being of a different race or the husband having had a vasectomy. But those statistics are alarming ... out of a hundred women, if you do the math, 11 children are eventually conceived by men other than the married women's husbands. Interesting ... :) Makes you wonder how many of those were intentional? gif_Yellowball-smoking.gif

In the US, over 50% of married women now cheat on their spouses during their marriage, and a whopping 22% of those cheating women conceive a baby through a man other than their husbands. Usually no one ever knows unless there are aggravating circumstances such as the baby noticeably being of a different race or the husband having had a vasectomy. But those statistics are alarming ... out of a hundred women, if you do the math, 11 children are eventually conceived by men other than the married women's husbands. Interesting ... :) Makes you wonder how many of those were intentional? View attachment 393325

so romantic

In the US, over 50% of married women now cheat on their spouses during their marriage, and a whopping 22% of those cheating women conceive a baby through a man other than their husbands. Usually no one ever knows unless there are aggravating circumstances such as the baby noticeably being of a different race or the husband having had a vasectomy. But those statistics are alarming ... out of a hundred women, if you do the math, 11 children are eventually conceived by men other than the married women's husbands. Interesting ... :) Makes you wonder how many of those were intentional? View attachment 393325
Do you have a source for those statistics?

The most important thing is to concentrate on your *******, but who knows what joys lie ahead for you and your partner.

When you say concentrate on her *******, you do mean concentrating on her education, well-being, etc., don't you? I hope you're not talking about involving her in your sexual fantasies. Nobody should deliberately try to have their ******* bred. Of course there's nothing wrong with encouraging her to have babies with a black man, so long as she's married to him of course ;-).

Pump the breaks here, I don't know how old chris john's ******* is, but if she is *******, that kind of discussion is way out of bounds. If you're going to discuss "breeding", keep it to the legal age females.

Even if she is of age, there is something sick about involving one's baby in a sexual fantasy that could leave her as a single mom. Your wife is one thing. But students, children, and others you've been entrusted to protect should be off limits (disclaimer: I realize that I have no right to judge anything that isn't illegal so I'll get off my high horse now).

That's how I'd want it too! My partner bred by a strong black bull and maybe a baby by a easy-going, intelligent and slightly perverted (but loving) white male.
Both kid the will be INTELLIGENT if you educated right.The will depend on the ******* for the rest of the life more or less,no because is black could not be INTELLIGENT and not because is white could not be strong.

Highly speculative numbers there mate...

When it comes to children I think people are seriously stupid if they willingly do interracial breeding. Making the kid go trough the process of figuring out what's up. Frankly I think it's sickening.

Highly speculative numbers there mate...

When it comes to children I think people are seriously stupid if they willingly do interracial breeding. Making the kid go trough the process of figuring out what's up. Frankly I think it's sickening.
You a right but the sad part this world all ways been a big MASSIVE MESS.

My husband has three children from his previous marriage, all three of them have different fathers, yet neither my husband, or his ex-wife, has never told them. None of the children look like my husband, and all three of them have told me that they have feelings that my husband may not be their biological *******.

Both of my children are from different fathers, as well. Neither one of the fathers were my husband at the time.
And I found out some time ago that my oldest brother's ******* isn't his, either. And he doesn't know it.

My husband has three children from his previous marriage, all three of them have different fathers, yet neither my husband, or his ex-wife, has never told them. None of the children look like my husband, and all three of them have told me that they have feelings that my husband may not be their biological *******.

Both of my children are from different fathers, as well. Neither one of the fathers were my husband at the time.
And I found out some time ago that my oldest brother's ******* isn't his, either. And he doesn't know it.

Wow, that's crazy! Are any of them black?

Baby's by different fathers. Interesting subject! My first wife had one by her first husband, two by me, and one by a guy she was with after the divorce. My second wife, before we met, married her first husband while pregnant by another man. My current wife got pregnant and had a baby, nine years before we met, by a "friend with benefits". (she thinks).

Back