Babies by different fathers

Congratulations to you both! Are both babies (children) doing ok? I would love a relationship like this - although I wouldn't mind if my partner just had babies by one or more strong black men.

we will see, we tried for a long time and it never happened so not sure, she is 39 so if she gets pregnant it should be soon

Well she's real whereas any other babies are possibilities. Don't mean to be offensive Chris. Just thinking about maximising what's real! As an interracial cuck wannabe myself I'd be interested in getting my partner black bred too

oh ok well we will see, she agreed to wear some spade tattoos we bought on vacation and she said she would see how things go

The most important thing is to concentrate on your *******, but who knows what joys lie ahead for you and your partner.

Well she's real whereas any other babies are possibilities. Don't mean to be offensive Chris. Just thinking about maximising what's real! As an interracial cuck wannabe myself I'd be interested in getting my partner black bred too

Pump the breaks here, I don't know how old chris john's ******* is, but if she is *******, that kind of discussion is way out of bounds. If you're going to discuss "breeding", keep it to the legal age females.

Pump the breaks here, I don't know how old chris john's ******* is, but if she is *******, that kind of discussion is way out of bounds. If you're going to discuss "breeding", keep it to the legal age females.
Understand! The only thing here is to concentrate on her welfare as a young baby. Absolutely no reference to sexuality - just to support her has a young girl in an insecure future. I wish Chris and his wife well in this

Back