DIFFERENT INTENSITY OF AROUSAL?

Curious as to whether there is a different or more intense level of arousal for a black man to seduce and ultimately own a mature, never-been blacked attractive suburban conservative (maybe even a bit racist) republican type such as attached as opposed to a liberal open-minded young woman with previous black partners. Just curious.

Attachments

• IMG_1189 (3) (1).jpg
    IMG_1189 (3) (1).jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 73
Curious as to whether there is a different or more intense level of arousal for a black man to seduce and ultimately own a mature, never-been blacked attractive suburban conservative (maybe even a bit racist) republican type such as attached as opposed to a liberal open-minded young woman with previous black partners. Just curious.
I'll play my husband on this one...........since I know him.
For him, there is more drive and satisfaction when there is a challenge to over"cum" or resolve. He gets that satisfaction when he "gets it done." If you take that trait that most men have and you make us the challenge, I can see the turn-on and satisfaction being higher.

I do not consider myself conservative in many aspects, but in others, I do (like family.) Yet, I consider myself a challenge to a blk guy looking to have his way with me (when I was looking). I don't just drop my underwear because you show me your big cock. In fact, a dic pic will have the opposite effect.

I think getting a conservative woman would be more satisfying. That's coz one would be the forbidden fruit which she would be the one plucking.

Definitely

Back