BBCs and Footjobs

I've always had an appreciation for women who maintain fantastic looking feet. I find this is generally an area where more mature women tend to have a leg up on younger ladies (they understand that great feet make a difference)

That being said, I've always had a slight frustration that my wife objectively has great feet, but my not so impressive Johnson makes footjobs awkward, uncomfortable for the wife, and sort of pathetic tbh.. my manhood basically disappears, and all you see are feet doing microscopically short (almost vibrating) strokes.

The first time I witnessed my wife give a footjob to a black guy it was a totally different story. Her feet looked even more elegant and beautiful while performing long strokes on a big veiny BBC. She had a ton of fun, the visual show was incredible, and she got a fantastic leg workout!

Its absolutely a humbling experience to witness a young black guy who just met my wife, literally live out my sexual fantasy 100x better than I ever could.. but I suppose thats life as a cuckold.

I've always had an appreciation for women who maintain fantastic looking feet. I find this is generally an area where more mature women tend to have a leg up on younger ladies (they understand that great feet make a difference)

That being said, I've always had a slight frustration that my wife objectively has great feet, but my not so impressive Johnson makes footjobs awkward, uncomfortable for the wife, and sort of pathetic tbh.. my manhood basically disappears, and all you see are feet doing microscopically short (almost vibrating) strokes.

The first time I witnessed my wife give a footjob to a black guy it was a totally different story. Her feet looked even more elegant and beautiful while performing long strokes on a big veiny BBC. She had a ton of fun, the visual show was incredible, and she got a fantastic leg workout!

Its absolutely a humbling experience to witness a young black guy who just met my wife, literally live out my sexual fantasy 100x better than I ever could.. but I suppose thats life as a cuckold.
What a lucky man he must’ve been, 9in bbc here would love to see her do her thing on.. your lucky man!

Agree with you 100%

her feet belong on black dick and in your mouth when not on a black dick

Back