Average sized black cocks....

As where I am a size queen I also love black men for the way they treat me. My bulls often treat me like property, or a piece of meat for there pleasure, a fuck toy if you will. They arnt wanting to wine and dine me, romance me or marry me. They want to use me and my holes to get there nut and then bounce. That might sound weird or rude but that’s a huge turn on for me. White guys want to take you out, buy your flowers, fall in love blah blah blah…
I love to treat hotwives as my property and use them however I want

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂
Honestly. Real talk, size isn’t everything and I’ve personally met women who look more for girth than length, as they can be intimidated by the latter. But what really matters is your sexual experience and how effectively you can please her.

Jaestix, what have you got ? What do you consider 'average' ? The are white guys like me out here, with an erection thats just over 3 and one half inches,.....so, if you are 'average', which is alledgedly 5.2, you're still HUGE compared to me. That would certainly be a 'BBC' to my Mrs
Not really you just have a smaller than average cock. A 5 inch black cock is not a bbc it’s just bigger than you. I thing we can assume a big cock of any color would be atleast 7 inches larger than average girth with atleast average length. Aka it’s bigger than the average in length width or both.

I am a size queen. I am very attracted to black men but a hung white guy is more use to me than a averaged sized black guy.

BTW you look bigger than average.
What about this one

Attachments

• 71F2FC8B-8B3B-4765-BA92-3232382B2963.jpeg
    71F2FC8B-8B3B-4765-BA92-3232382B2963.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm only 7.5 inches and sometimes I wish I was blessed with at least 2 more inches. I get jealous around other black guys with meat swords.

Plus I'm a grower so I'm pretty tiny when not hard. Not much of a show to put on in sweat pants haha.

But I still make it work.
7.5 inches is well above the average for cock size 😂

100% real. This was when I was still in Eastern Europe. Also way more annoying as their were not very many black guys around.

I made the mistake of settling for a average size bull and it was underwhelming to say the least.

Something about an impressively huge cock changes things drastically.
Why should be blacks in Eastern Europe? We talk about Europe.🙄

From a husband perspective I must say that I mostly enjoy it if my wife has something with a guy who has a bigger one than me with my 7 inch. That is somehow the main thrill for me that the other guy can reach spots that I could never reach myself
Well said. I'm about 7 inches and most candidates I've interacted with are smaller than me. That's a hard pass.

Back