Average sized black cocks....

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
Personally you have a very nice cock. To me it is perfect. I feel that size isn't everything. I know other women have said this but to me it isn't size that counts but the way you treat me and how you fuck me that gets me going. I have had different sizes and have found that some have been good and some have not been. I just want to have fun and have my playmate have a blast.

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂
Your in AZ?

Women how do you feel about them? I'd say I'm pretty average sized relatively speaking as far as black guys go. I don't refer to my dick as a "BBC" cause I feel like that term thrown around way too loosely. A lot chick's get with blacks because of the size but what's your honest opinion about average sized black cocks....is there even a point to getting with a black guy if he doesn't have a "BBC"?
except one (22cm) more than my man (20cm) all others was above. First was 13 cm, two others was near ~16 cm; We seek somebody with 22cm and more, but not because all bullshits like "superiors" i like to fuck with my men in same time. it's more something like booty and the freaks, trying to have a little ass the more possible and being fucked by huge dicks, i liked big size from the moment i met my man and he want to see a good show when he gives the relay... and if possible seeing something like mandingo actor has, in my pussy. it's something between pleasure and pain.

He doesn't fear anything, he is straight in its shoes, and i like to be his doll then it's a good mix to have fun. We think boring things like cuckholding, sharing is not cuckholding and we think it's cuckholding near being gay, like something not assumed. In all cases as you see we accepted average men, because if not we never done anything. From the point they are polite, and know how to fuck...

There is a lot of differences between web and reality, we use "sites libertins".. and alone black men fantasming exist too, they don't come when it's real. Here, a lot talk about many thing, but most of people never tried nothing.

Last edited:
I’m Not interested
😂 Good thing I wasn’t interested in trying to fuck… it was just a question dude not every woman on this site who ask you something wants your dick… I assume you’re use to Public Service hoes throwing themselves at you…I’m not one of them… I wasn’t asking if you were interested in me or fucking… if that was the case i would’ve asked… AZ would’ve been my last guess hints why I asked… but whatever works for you dude no need to assume ******* abd be rude

😂 Good thing I wasn’t interested in trying to fuck… it was just a question dude not every woman on this site who ask you something wants your dick… I assume you’re use to Public Service hoes throwing themselves at you…I’m not one of them… I wasn’t asking if you were interested in me or fucking… if that was the case i would’ve asked… AZ would’ve been my last guess hints why I asked… but whatever works for you dude no need to assume ******* abd be rude
My profile clearly states where I’m located. Happy Hunting.

As where I am a size queen I also love black men for the way they treat me. My bulls often treat me like property, or a piece of meat for there pleasure, a fuck toy if you will. They arnt wanting to wine and dine me, romance me or marry me. They want to use me and my holes to get there nut and then bounce. That might sound weird or rude but that’s a huge turn on for me. White guys want to take you out, buy your flowers, fall in love blah blah blah…

some of your comments/post had AZ in it.. you act like ppl don’t move or relocate.. all of this back and forth is unnecessary you could’ve ignored the simple yes or no question or replayed with one word instead of 3… but someone had to be a horse’s ass… “happy hunting”
I know you’re not use to rejection, but trust me you’ll get over it. This whole interaction could’ve been avoided if you took the time to simply read my profile. I’m pretty sure there are guys on here that are interested and wiling to answer your redundant questions. Reading is fundamental. ✌🏿

😂 this thread is so funny. Stop worrying about size and just have fun. Some women will like your size and some won’t or always want bigger. Women submit to men not the other way around. No point in worrying if your dick is big enough to please a woman. That’s just coming from an insecure unconfident position. Having a big dick is cool but as a man having a big dick shouldn’t be your most valuable asset. Never lead with your dick or $. There will always be a bigger dick 😂
👆
Listen Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live
🧸

I know you’re not use to rejection, but trust me you’ll get over it. This whole interaction could’ve been avoided if you took the time to simply read my profile. I’m pretty sure there are guys on here that are interested and wiling to answer your redundant questions. Reading is fundamental. ✌🏿
I can tell you with every ounce of my being that I had/have NO intention of sleeping with and 0 interest in you…. your ego is inflated… I’d have to actually want you in order to be denied or rejected… I don’t want you so you don’t have to worry… but if it makes you feel better go ahead… i asked a (as in 1) question if you were in AZ… (remember “reading is fundamental”) if for some reason that’s code or slangs for “hey wanna fuck me?” Well damn now I know 🤦‍♀️ 😂🤷‍♀️ Whoops… but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.. you choosing to be rude for no reason was the issue but I slept well last night and woke up in a great mood… stay humble, stay blessed.. enjoy your day

I can tell you with every ounce of my being that I had/have NO intention of sleeping with and 0 interest in you…. your ego is inflated… I’d have to actually want you in order to be denied or rejected… I don’t want you so you don’t have to worry… but if it makes you feel better go ahead… i asked a (as in 1) question if you were in AZ… (remember “reading is fundamental”) if for some reason that’s code or slangs for “hey wanna fuck me?” Well damn now I know 🤦‍♀️ 😂🤷‍♀️ Whoops… but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.. you choosing to be rude for no reason was the issue but I slept well last night and woke up in a great mood… stay humble, stay blessed.. enjoy your day
Ok buddy! This thread has a title and a subject that everyone is discussing and you’re kinda messing that up. It’s obviously you have comprehension issues. Move along and let us discuss the subject at hand.

FACTS!!!!! Have fun, if someone complains about your dick you just aren’t the one for them keep it moving you are the one for a lot of women lol have fun and be safe!

Back