Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I had many females who was into eating my asshole, mainly one ex female sex friend who would do it for long periods non stop. My current GF does sometimes but not like I eat her asshole, it makes my dick so hard and leak precum when I eat pussy or ass. Have to be squeaky clean and I always had my ass clean when females ate my ass. It's mainly because of health issues, many will do it unwashed but its big risks behind it because of all the bacteria in that area. Even if its clan, no way to get rid of all the bacteria. I am just into clean hygiene, body, eating pussy, eating ass and prefer my dick clean before I let females suck it even tho some females prefer the natural scent of my dick and balls not being washed. Guess the scent is a turn on to some females. My ex wife who was black got of on just sniffing my balls like after I worked in the yard, said it make her hotter and liked me being sweaty, when I liked being showered before sex. She would be clean, but once in while she liked me sweaty. I have played with a few white females who preferred the same.. Don't ask me, I do not understand it, lol. It was a few times when the ex female sex friend did eat my ass before I got the chance to get it clean, but she was into the process of sucking my dick and ended up sliding her tongue in and my of my ass. It was ho she did it but when I was clean. She said she just had the urge to do it right then...

Back