Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,239 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,165 42.7%

• Total voters
You folks just haven't experienced a case of hepatitis "A" ... suggest you read up on it ... the causes, symptoms, and cure, as you're going to the direct source and cause of this viral, liver disease. :rolleyes:

I've already had both courses of the vaccine and have eaten fresh fruits and drank the water in Egypt and India and am alive to tell you about it. That should give you some idea about the effectiveness of the vaccine. So get your shot and start rimming!

My first cuckoldress wouldn't let me fuck her or suck her tits. Or eat her. I was allowed to massage her. Bathe her. Take care of her feet - pedicures foot baths nail painting kissing and sucking

One night we got a little ******* on moscato and I poured some on her ass and licked it out. Then I kept going. And ate her fine fat 23 year old ass.

Since then I've loved it and while I've never eaten a black mans ass I've kissed and licked plenty. To me a strong black man's ass is one of the most beautiful things in the world and I think it is an ultimate symbol of our love and respect for the superior black man for white men and women to get on our hands and knees and beg for the privilege and honor of kissing a beautiful black man's ass

Back