Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Maybe some of it is psychological, but it makes no difference how hard and thorough someone scrubs their butthole, if you stick a finger up their ass your finger's gonna smell like sh*t, and you can't say it won't. I had a signoidoscopy last year, was given some fluid to ******* to cause me to clean out my intestines ... still the doctor found feces in my lower intestines. Plus, I've seen vids where the guys screws the girls in the ass, then withdrew and stick it in their pussy or in their mouth ... no one can convince me that that's sanitary.
Maybe I'm just a health phobic or something. My wife & I have tried anal a few times and we both agree that regular vaginal intercourse is much more fun and pleasing.

The only reason I would ever want someone licking my asshole would be if I had a dislike for them or wished to humiliate & show disrespect or domination over them. There are NO pleasure glands around MY asshole ... none whatsoever. I can put a vibrator to my ass and I get no sexual stimulation from it. So the sexual stimulation I would receive from this activity would only be stimulation created by my mind.
I've even had experiences where 69ing wasn't all that HOT ... you got your nose pointed an inch or two from someone's craphole ... give me a break. If they got hemorrhoids or some rectal issues, I can't imagine the fragrance being all that pleasing unless I was a fly.
I'd love to hear from you black guys that like others to lick your assholes ... I know its not sexual stimulation, so tell us exactly WHAT and WHY you get enjoyment from it ... ???????????????
View attachment 454874 So, what is it GUYS ... let's hear from you. Mac View attachment 454875
This may sound strange, but I would NEVER allow anyone to do this to me. I find it totally disgusting. Now, having said that, I usually give my female partner a few flicks of my tongue down there when eating her pussy. The women I have been with love it and respond both vocally and physically which is a turn on for me.

I was playing with a couple and the lady wad always putting anything anal related down. Long story short. I bonked her and her hubby cleaned her out before he could get his dick in her. She was riding hin cowgirl and slumping over him . I saw the chance and dived in on her hole and next she was squirting all over him.

Lucky bugger--- he has had her ass several times

bm_from_southjersey you nailed it with a big ass hammer my friend. I love licking and tongue fucking a white womans asshole until that lil flap under my tongue tears!!!! And that doesn't stop me. I will eat out a chicks asshole until my tongue goes numb.
And I damn sure love having my asshole eaten by white girls. Especially when in a 3some with two of them. I gotts keep their mouths busy somehow!! hehe
You just don't know what your missing guys.

Back