Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,242 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,166 42.7%

• Total voters

View media item 555825

There was an adult book store a few miles away from our city. Close to the adult book store there were hotels. Many times my wife and I would go get one of those hotel rooms for some Saturday night fun. We would get there so the wife could get all dolled up. I would check out the store for any potential fuck partners for my wife. My wife always wore a skirt without panties. My wife would really turn some heads so she had plenty of eyes on her. We would go to the cuckold and interracial section and start looking at the covers. My wife didn't mind showing how much the DVDs turned her on. My wife would show that she wanted BBC only so she was felt up, fingerd, ass slapped, and every black man there running his tongue down my wife's throat. We would settle on one maybe two black guys too follow us back to our hotel. I can remember so well the look I would get from this strange black man when my wife would attack with her tongue his black asshole. He knew right there how much of a BBC slut wife.

There was an adult book store a few miles away from our city. Close to the adult book store there were hotels. Many times my wife and I would go get one of those hotel rooms for some Saturday night fun. We would get there so the wife could get all dolled up. I would check out the store for any potential fuck partners for my wife. My wife always wore a skirt without panties. My wife would really turn some heads so she had plenty of eyes on her. We would go to the cuckold and interracial section and start looking at the covers. My wife didn't mind showing how much the DVDs turned her on. My wife would show that she wanted BBC only so she was felt up, fingerd, ass slapped, and every black man there running his tongue down my wife's throat. We would settle on one maybe two black guys too follow us back to our hotel. I can remember so well the look I would get from this strange black man when my wife would attack with her tongue his black asshole. He knew right there how much of a BBC slut wife.
nice

When the black man that I was rimming would say yeah you white slut french kiss my black hairy asshole. I would almost cum without touching my pussy. He would grab the back of my head holding my mouth tight on his asshole. He would ask where my husband was and is he getting a good look at how his pretty little wife is licking my butt crack and sucking my butt hole? Sometimes when the black man would want to change positions he liked watching my husband and me passionately kissing each other after I have had my tongue up a black mans asshole. After I had rimmed my black bulls asshole and sucked his cock he would normally butt fuck me. I can remember being naked, on my knees while some big dicked black man fucked my asshole tasting his cock, balls and asshole on my face, tongue and lips. When he would cum in my asshole he would always bury his big black dick nuts deep in my asshole. Some times he would scoop up the cum running out of my ass he had just abused and feed it to me. I eagerly would clean off his fingers sucking up his nasty cum. After that my husband and me would leave or if I was there alone I would head home. I felt like such a nasty white slut while driving home. Some big black man had striped me naked. I had sucked his cock, balls and asshole as long as he wanted. He then fucked me in the ass shot off in my ass and sent me home. The bastard didn't touch my pussy or kiss me. I know he used me but I loved it

Back