Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Luv being on my knees with a dom black bull laying back and lifting his legs signaling that it’s time for me to service his bare black ass. Luv to feel his muscular ass and run my Snow White hands up and down his strong thighs as I flutter my tongue all over the sensitive areas around his naked asshole, taking in the unique taste and smell. Then the ultimate is when he reaches down and grabs the back of my head and pulls my face in firmly as I press my warm wet tongue stiffly in to spread that tight asshole and explore his chute. I could spend hours, but this usually gets my bull’s cock at its maximum potential in a mattter of a couple of minutes and he impatiently directs me to crawl on top of his throbbing black tool, when I excitedly oblige.
Wow!! That's quite the description 😍

Luv being on my knees with a dom black bull laying back and lifting his legs signaling that it’s time for me to service his bare black ass. Luv to feel his muscular ass and run my Snow White hands up and down his strong thighs as I flutter my tongue all over the sensitive areas around his naked asshole, taking in the unique taste and smell. Then the ultimate is when he reaches down and grabs the back of my head and pulls my face in firmly as I press my warm wet tongue stiffly in to spread that tight asshole and explore his chute. I could spend hours, but this usually gets my bull’s cock at its maximum potential in a mattter of a couple of minutes and he impatiently directs me to crawl on top of his throbbing black tool, when I excitedly oblige.
You are made for black pleasure and black rim...More BBC rimming...Cum in mouth of course and swallow it all ♠️ good white slut

Very exciting to see you licking that black man's asshole. Hot to see your tongue probing his black asshole, getting it to open up. I hope you got your tongue up deep inside his black asshole.
Did your lucky husband take the video?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting white Lady that enjoys licking black mens assholes.
My husband used to spread my bulls ass cheeks apart so I could really get my lips around my black mans asshole

My wife is much like your wife, Kim. She looks like a sweet loving wife but when she is sucking cocks while she is being fucked she becomes a filthy white wife with very few limits. Naturally I am thrilled and honored that I am lucky enough to married to such a filthy white slut.
When my wife was a lot younger she was fucking this older married bull with a huge black dick. I never got to see her do him but after he had been training my wife to be a BBC slut for a few months I did get to see her in action with a black man. It was so fucking hot to see my beautiful young wife feasting on some black guy she had just met with another black man waiting his turn. That black man that trained my wife did a great and super nasty job of training my slut wiife

Back