Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
I still say YUCK! No way! I wouldn't even do that for my husband, and I love him more than life itself. So to do it for someone else? No way!
Does he shave his ass? If no, then it's quite easy to see why you wouldn't want to do that. Men in general don't tend to keep the area as clean as women do. But some of us do keep it shaved smooth and even wash ourselves before sex, and as such, my wife has never had a problem with licking my ass.

I'm sure I'm stating the obvious but i like clean and shaven. I have done this to girls but never had the desire to do it to a man. I didn't think a guy would like this. I was young and inexperienced. The 2nd black lover I had and the only one for any length of time guided my head to his ass one night. He would get me so turned on and knew what I liked. From the start he had some kind of hold on me. He was dominant in a way but not forceful is the only way I can describe it. He made me WANT to please him. It could be the more I did what he wanted the better it was for me i guess.

Back