Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,238 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
yesssssssssssssss! i do it cuz i wanna b that special kinda white whore n i want Black men 2 know it...2 know how much they can get away wif n how nasty ima get for u...im sorry i know im not spoze 2 say this here or anywhere (please dont hate me!) but it almost makes me wanna say the N word when i ask can i please suck yr Black asshole mister?
I enjoy a sluts tongue licking my ******* hole. But some are better than others but it’s always enjoyable because I don’t ask just shove my crack in her face and her inner slut takes over. I always face the cuck so I can tell him what a whore he married.

Should have seen his face lol

Attachments

• ACA7BD15-449D-4AB7-A079-3390493EFF43.jpeg
    ACA7BD15-449D-4AB7-A079-3390493EFF43.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 284
I enjoy a sluts tongue licking my ******* hole. But some are better than others but it’s always enjoyable because I don’t ask just shove my crack in her face and her inner slut takes over. I always face the cuck so I can tell him what a whore he married.

Should have seen his face lol

I have a buddy who likes to straddle a white girl's face without asking. He just does it making her lick his black ass. I've had some white chicks want to lick my ass before, but not many. I also munch out cleeeaaan, pink, white girl pooty holes.

I have a buddy who likes to straddle a white girl's face without asking. He just does it making her lick his black ass. I've had some white chicks want to lick my ass before, but not many. I also munch out cleeeaaan, pink, white girl pooty holes.
Fuck that. I ain’t licking the brown eye. I rarely eat pussy anymore. And let me tell you they all wanted to lick your ass, but they ones who didn’t lick it wanted you to make them

Fuck that. I ain’t licking the brown eye. I rarely eat pussy anymore. And let me tell you they all wanted to lick your ass, but they ones who didn’t lick it wanted you to make them

Notice I said PINK! I don't lick it if it's a "brownie". I only munch out clean, fresh, pretty, pink white girl pooty holes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Some white girls gotta grey/green booty hole 👍 As an "anal connoisseur" believe me I know all about white girl butt holes!

Last edited:
I ain’t mad at you homie. We all deviants. You’re an ass muncher. I’m an ass fucker.

Correction. I am both a white girl's booty hole MUNCHER and BUTT FUCKER (thus my avatar). I've fucked more pretty girls in the ass than most men will get even pussy . . . and I'm talking about over the course of their ENTIRE lifetime. It's my addiction. Fuckin' white girls and Latinas in the butt!!!

Last edited:
Correction. I am both a white girl booty hole MUNCHER and BUTT FUCKER (thus my avatar). I've fucked more pretty girls in the ass than most men will get even pussy . . . and I'm talking about over the course of their ENTIRE lifetime. It's my addiction. Fuckin' white girls and Latinas in the butt!!!
I stand corrected homie. I got my pre Christmas ******* going. Just stretched out a wife’s back door for a good while. Still in savage mode

yesssssssssssssss! i do it cuz i wanna b that special kinda white whore n i want Black men 2 know it...2 know how much they can get away wif n how nasty ima get for u...im sorry i know im not spoze 2 say this here or anywhere (please dont hate me!) but it almost makes me wanna say the N word when i ask can i please suck yr Black asshole mister?
Mmm.. fuck yes.

Back