Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,242 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,166 42.7%

• Total voters
We're new to this and I don't know if rimming is something I care to do. Is this something men have come to expect? Fron the amount of pictures and videos, it sure seems that way. I know I can always say no.

My experience is not that it's something anyone expects.

My first time was when we were showering together and I told him there was something I wanted to try, which is a pretty easy way to get over squeamishness.

Ass Rimming
<snip>
I suppose one of the larger mental turn-on's for me is seeing a woman become slutty enough to perform that type of sexual act. It's certainly humiliating for a woman to do, and that may be why I love even seeing it in pictures. It takes a special kind of white whore to open up to shoving their tongue in a black man's ass [....] they like the act of it because it makes them feel like a slut and a sexual object in the heat of the moment.

yesssssssssssssss! i do it cuz i wanna b that special kinda white whore n i want Black men 2 know it...2 know how much they can get away wif n how nasty ima get for u...im sorry i know im not spoze 2 say this here or anywhere (please dont hate me!) but it almost makes me wanna say the N word when i ask can i please suck yr Black asshole mister?

Back