Asians wives

I agree with what a lot what you guys said here. I used to work in and environment with a lot of Filipino women. For the most part-- I hated It was annoying because it was gossip and other female topics all the time. The majority of the employees were female and i was in a department with only females. I was 24 at the time, looking back one particular woman i worked revealed a lot to me and maybe hinted some sexual interest.
I'm not sure how we got on the subject but she told me that she had only had one sexual partner in her whole life--her husband. 24 year old me didn't care so much. Fast forward a few months our company has a program where we can leave early but we must spend one hour at a local gym. Of course i sign up, eventually my coworker signs up too. We change into our gym clothes at the end of the day and she happends to be wearing some very tight yoga pants. I thinking wow, i would smash that like a pumpkin. After that i make it my mission to joke around with her. We get pretty close. She gives me a nick name. I end up leaving the company. A few days ago i come across this site and this thread. I instantly think of this woman. I still have her phone number. I shoot here a few texts. We are now on a nickname basis. Any advice on how i smash? Oh i forgot to mention she's married to a Filipino man. Any suggestions would be excellent. I would keep you guys posted on what happens.

Back