Are you "addicted"?

Maybe so, but I have seen him in other threads begging to give him a chance or asking the same kind of questions.
I'm asking the same cause I want to know from different people if they all agree on going black that's all. I'm not trolling or anything. It's emotionally hard to swallow that blacks are built better than me and that girls want them more...how does no one understand

I'm asking the same cause I want to know from different people if they all agree on going black that's all. I'm not trolling or anything. It's emotionally hard to swallow that blacks are built better than me and that girls want them more...how does no one understand
I am going to indulge you this one time. You need to build some confidence. Stop worrying about blacks being better than you because they are not....at least not in the general sense. Yes, there are some things any other men will be better than you in. Do you think I worry or care that there are white men that are better than me at some things? I do not. All I am saying is that if you think that going around pleading as you have, will make these white women want you, they won't. Some of them already have a submissive man at home, so the last thing they want is another one. In case you have not been paying attention, some things that stand out when it comes to the attraction to black men are their confidence and alpha/dominant nature. Not saying all are like that, but that is the catalyst for their attraction, that and their dick size. But a guy with an average dick, but with a dominant and confident personality, will trump a guy with a big dick but is submissive. Look I am not trying to be mean, but if anyone who follows my posts will tell you, I don't mince words. I am just telling you like it is. Bottom line, man up. Now get out of my office and pay the receptionist on the way out.

I am going to indulge you this one time. You need to build some confidence. Stop worrying about blacks being better than you because they are not....at least not in the general sense. Yes, there are some things any other men will be better than you in. Do you think I worry or care that there are white men that are better than me at some things? I do not. All I am saying is that if you think that going around pleading as you have, will make these white women want you, they won't. Some of them already have a submissive man at home, so the last thing they want is another one. In case you have not been paying attention, some things that stand out when it comes to the attraction to black men are their confidence and alpha/dominant nature. Not saying all are like that, but that is the catalyst for their attraction, that and their dick size. But a guy with an average dick, but with a dominant and confident personality, will trump a guy with a big dick but is submissive. Look I am not trying to be mean, but if anyone who follows my posts will tell you, I don't mince words. I am just telling you like it is. Bottom line, man up. Now get out of my office and pay the receptionist on the way out.
I just want to know if I can compete against a black guy especially if he's hung...it seems white girls look at black guys like sex gods while whiteboys are just kinda cute and feminine. Is there even a case when a white guy has dominated black guys at getting girls?

I just want to know if I can compete against a black guy especially if he's hung...it seems white girls look at black guys like sex gods while whiteboys are just kinda cute and feminine. Is there even a case when a white guy has dominated black guys at getting girls?
Ok, a dumb question for you. I am sure you have seen black women with white men in your day-to-day life. So, what race of men do you think was part of the loss when that white man won that black woman and end up fucking her or even marrying her? Also, don't you think there have been, and will continue to be black men that have tried to win a white woman and they lost out to a white man, small dick and all? Don't let your dick, regardless of the size, define you. But your response also told me you totally missed the point of my prior post. Grow a spine.
OK, really gonna ignore you now.

Ok, a dumb question for you. I am sure you have seen black women with white men in your day-to-day life. So, what race of men do you think was part of the loss when that white man won that black woman and end up fucking her or even marrying her? Also, don't you think there have been, and will continue to be black men that have tried to win a white woman and they lost out to a white man, small dick and all? Don't let your dick, regardless of the size, define you. But your response also told me you totally missed the point of my prior post. Grow a spine.
OK, really gonna ignore you now.
I'm sorry. I just have been rejected because of my size plenty of times...it's hard to feel confident again...

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back