Are White Women's Asses Evolving and Changing?

Yes... Absolutely. I think it's Grand 👍🏽👍🏽. You mentioned 20 to 30 years ago so I'll go with that. I said something like..."These white women got some ass on them now" to my Black ex-wife.
She said "Them lazy white bitches finally got off that flat ass and into the gym... Squats and glute machine ain't no joke" There may be some truth to this. Whatever the "evolution" I'm all for it 😉.
Sure as hell, something happened to change them. White men have never loved shapely asses, so I thought the white women were doing their best not to have an ass that stood out. I'm lovin' the change!

It’s the food and current lifestyle. 20-30 years ago people were skinnier. Including men. More chemicals, sugar, growth hormones pumped in the meat, and portions eaten has cause our society to have bigger everything. One of the reasons why girls are hitting puberty at a younger age. More obese people. More physical health problems. It’s the food. You can’t even eat fruit without it being modified.

Damn... I was hoping you said yes.
Anyway, something else I've discussed with other Brothers who sexed the same white women for an extended period of time... We came to the conclusion that our "Black sperm" somehow resequenced the female's DNA to give her a bigger "Donk"
🤣🤣🤣.
On a somewhat related note. I've been told that a woman's vaginal environment becomes accustomed to a particular man's sperm. It creates an environment that is more habitable for his sperm. I think there is some science to support this🤔.
There is something about it. Nature does its thing. However, I do squats myself because it is a very good exercise

Sure as hell, something happened to change them. White men have never loved shapely asses, so I thought the white women were doing their best not to have an ass that stood out. I'm lovin' the change!
Yeah I remember when big tits and "no ass" was the general standard for what white American males found appealing in women... Still exists today amongst many I think. Not as media driven as before though.

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?
It's as simple as this, there is an ebb and flow when it comes to what is the female ideal. Just look at Ruben's nudes
from 4 centuries ago and compare to his work before and after to see how personal taste dictates what is perceived as beautiful. I personally prefer a slender wasp waist and shapely firm bubble butt but to each his own.

Rubens,_Peter_Paul_-_The_Three_Graces.jpgass perfection IMG_5017.jpegass nude in public 5E3EA902-6203-49C8-96E9-4F3D62953227.jpgass 02.jpgass CD9AA4D6-A5E2-4473-89BE-6CFA2C132FC3.jpegCorina-5.jpgAmie Ass vacation walk-3-bb7 - Copy.gifAmie DS nice ass closeup.jpg046_1000.jpg636_1000.jpg

Back