Are White Women's Asses Evolving and Changing?

I'm seeing far more bubbly, shapely asses on white women now, as compared to just 20-30 years ago. Is it just my imagination, or are they getting away from the flat, skinny asses of the past? In clothes, it may be due to changes in garments (Spanx, etc.), but their naked asses are definitely more shapely. Anyone else notice this?

Man, I don't know if it's the water or the air, but I'm here in Lancaster PA and I was in the giants grocery, and this white woman had an ass that I said "fuck it" , I went up to her and gave her a compliment. But yeah, the asses are definitely evolving but I need some volunteers so I can do some sampling.... For science of course hehe he
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

Anyone else notice this?
Yes... Absolutely. I think it's Grand 👍🏽👍🏽. You mentioned 20 to 30 years ago so I'll go with that. I said something like..."These white women got some ass on them now" to my Black ex-wife.
She said "Them lazy white bitches finally got off that flat ass and into the gym... Squats and glute machine ain't no joke" There may be some truth to this. Whatever the "evolution" I'm all for it 😉.

Yes... Absolutely. I think it's Grand 👍🏽👍🏽. You mentioned 20 to 30 years ago so I'll go with that. I said something like..."These white women got some ass on them now" to my Black ex-wife.
She said "Them lazy white bitches finally got off that flat ass and into the gym... Squats and glute machine ain't no joke" There may be some truth to this. Whatever the "evolution" I'm all for it 😉.
So black girls all got their asses from glute machines and the gym. Really? Come on now.

So black girls all got their asses from glute machines and the gym. Really? Come on now.
I go to the gym regularly and I've seen some nice asses from Black, White, Mexican, and Asian women that have a unique shape but I can't assume that they all got their progress from doing squats and glute machines alone.

I go to the gym regularly and I've seen some nice asses from Black, White, Mexican, and Asian women that have a unique shape but I can't assume that they all got their progress from doing squats and glute machines alone.
Agreed... I just thought I would share what my ex-wife said to me years ago. Like I said I don't know where the "evolution" is coming from. But I'm all for it👍🏽👍🏽.

Nah, I've never experienced that but now that has my curiosity
Damn... I was hoping you said yes.
Anyway, something else I've discussed with other Brothers who sexed the same white women for an extended period of time... We came to the conclusion that our "Black sperm" somehow resequenced the female's DNA to give her a bigger "Donk"
🤣🤣🤣.
On a somewhat related note. I've been told that a woman's vaginal environment becomes accustomed to a particular man's sperm. It creates an environment that is more habitable for his sperm. I think there is some science to support this🤔.

Damn... I was hoping you said yes.
Anyway, something else I've discussed with other Brothers who sexed the same white women for an extended period of time... We came to the conclusion that our "Black sperm" somehow resequenced the female's DNA to give her a bigger "Donk"
🤣🤣🤣.
On a somewhat related note. I've been told that a woman's vaginal environment becomes accustomed to a particular man's sperm. It creates an environment that is more habitable for his sperm. I think there is some science to support this🤔.
interesting. the white women that I had sex with had already had some beautiful assets 🍑.

interesting. the white women that I had sex with had already had some beautiful assets 🍑.
Good for you Bro... I'm thinking of one particular "FlatBack" that I used to "Kick it with back in the day"... By the time we were done. She could definitely fill out a pair of jeans... I'd like to think it was me. But then again it could have been the Haagen-Dazs 🤣🤣🤣.

My wife’s beautiful bubble butt! Can’t believe it’s been bouncing on big black cocks since she’s been 15!!! 4th picture got a bruise from a beat down she got ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3316.png
    IMG_3316.png
    3 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3318.png
    IMG_3318.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3319.png
    IMG_3319.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3317.png
    IMG_3317.png