Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I have yet to achieve the sissygasm myself but I believe I’ve been close. My BBC dildo has the suction base but of course it doesn’t always stay… troublesome.

I have kidney stone issues and was prescribed FloMax. Uh… it’ll make you cum like a girl, you basically don’t ejaculate externally. And I feel like my orgasms are stronger as well. Only problem when taking that is like I said, I don’t shoot any cum out. I like eating my cum…

I have yet to achieve the sissygasm myself but I believe I’ve been close. My BBC dildo has the suction base but of course it doesn’t always stay… troublesome.

I have kidney stone issues and was prescribed FloMax. Uh… it’ll make you cum like a girl, you basically don’t ejaculate externally. And I feel like my orgasms are stronger as well. Only problem when taking that is like I said, I don’t shoot any cum out. I like eating my cum…
I love eating my small loads too. I love to push my little dick in and pretend I'm fingering myself.

The closest I was to sissygasm was on foot against the door but I couldn't keep up with the movement. I really need a fucking machine. Anyone interested in giving information about the best four sissygasm? 😈
Maybe a machine would do it. I’ve never been able to maintain the rhythm and technique by hand or riding my dildo. I’ve gotten very close but can’t get over the edge doing it myself but it’s been very fun trying. Only real BBC has done it for me.

I've been fucked a few times and never had a sissygasm as you all call it. I just wanted to have some physical fun and didn't mind it. I think even if I did I still love my cock to be stimulated. You can enjoy both but that's my belief.

Back