Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

This happened to my hubby the very first time he got fucked. It was before we were together, but he described it very similarly to how others have in this thread. That there was some pain at first and then it’s like a switch flipped and he could feel it building in his stomach in waves. He said it hit him out of nowhere and he came all over the place. He was never able to repeat it unfortunately, or fortunately. Depending on how you want to look at it lol

This happened to my hubby the very first time he got fucked. It was before we were together, but he described it very similarly to how others have in this thread. That there was some pain at first and then it’s like a switch flipped and he could feel it building in his stomach in waves. He said it hit him out of nowhere and he came all over the place. He was never able to repeat it unfortunately, or fortunately. Depending on how you want to look at it lol
Does he enjoy sph?? For me at the moment it's the only way I can get hard 😍 apart from that is anal with my dick getting smaller and smaller 😍

Back