Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I've read that a cuckold, after is first sissygasm, will never be the same and that he will be ok to be pussyfree forever if he gets to be fucked in the ass instead.

Is this true??

I am thinking about experimenting ?
I agree with the he’ll never be the same part but being pussy free would be an individual decision. I know for a fact that after being brought to orgasm by BBC in my ass I was changed in the way my first orgasm effected me. It’s eye opening and game changing. You’ll never forget that experience.

I agree with the he’ll never be the same part but being pussy free would be an individual decision. I know for a fact that after being brought to orgasm by BBC in my ass I was changed in the way my first orgasm effected me. It’s eye opening and game changing. You’ll never forget that experience.
I want this experience also only had guy dildo

I've read that a cuckold, after is first sissygasm, will never be the same and that he will be ok to be pussyfree forever if he gets to be fucked in the ass instead.

Is this true??

I am thinking about experimenting ?
I went through the pussyfree phase after being caged by another lady and having my dick shrunk. So far, I was more productive at work and doing chores. She later seduced me into pegging and I started liking it as my only sexual relief. Finally, I got progressively involved in indirect cleanups, then involuntary and voluntary balls sucking, and finally cock sucking and cleaning. At the end, she asked one of her bulls to fuck me during a confusing gangbang. That was my embarrassing first sissygasm in front of a bunch of people. After that, I had the choice between embracing my sissy side or breaking away altogether. I chose the latter and slowly recover my manliness and married. I think I would be by now a complete sissy if I succumbed to the pleasure of anal orgasms. But I must say I still feel a bit vulnerable at the thought or look of bbc. I'm definitely a cuckold and want to stay so.

I went through the pussyfree phase after being caged by another lady and having my dick shrunk. So far, I was more productive at work and doing chores. She later seduced me into pegging and I started liking it as my only sexual relief. Finally, I got progressively involved in indirect cleanups, then involuntary and voluntary balls sucking, and finally cock sucking and cleaning. At the end, she asked one of her bulls to fuck me during a confusing gangbang. That was my embarrassing first sissygasm in front of a bunch of people. After that, I had the choice between embracing my sissy side or breaking away altogether. I chose the latter and slowly recover my manliness and married. I think I would be by now a complete sissy if I succumbed to the pleasure of anal orgasms. But I must say I still feel a bit vulnerable at the thought or look of bbc. I'm definitely a cuckold and want to stay so.

Attachments

• WP_20191130_04_18_08_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191130_04_18_08_Pro.jpg
    613.8 KB · Views: 142
  • WP_20191130_04_18_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191130_04_18_13_Pro.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 147
Back