Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

The first stereotype we have to stop spreading so that every single cuckold IS in fact a sissy…. And that every sissy IS in fact a cuckold.

These are two separate fetishes, they can overlap or join together, but they most assuredly DO operate & funtion as their own independent fetishes.

Some cucks have NO desire at all to feminize theirself in any way.

Some sissies could literally pass off to the pubic as a female, but that DOES NOT mean in any way that they desire to be a cuckold.

The first stereotype we have to stop spreading so that every single cuckold IS in fact a sissy…. And that every sissy IS in fact a cuckold.

These are two separate fetishes, they can overlap or join together, but they most assuredly DO operate & funtion as their own independent fetishes.

Some sissies could literally pass off to the pubic as a female, but that DOES NOT mean in any way that they desire to be a cuckold.
That is correct. Appreciate the clarification.

We haven't had sex in a while. 2021 I have only had sex one time (3 times in 1meeting). Right now I'm only interested in my king but it has been tough to link up. Anyways I used to love my cuck to fuck me after because I can feel him more (some lol) My bull would make my pussy so swallen id be able to feel cucks little dicklet. He said the same

guess by definition I am a cockold, but not a sissy and don't do all the other things. I am very much an active adult male, this is me out in the desert on a jeep run

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Obviously. It's a topic created in a kinky way for those o feel like they belong to the group 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the comments. Keep going please ?
I am not a feminine sissy cuck but I am pussy free and have exclusively sissygasms usually in chastity .
I am not even allowed to jerk of touch it like a man so when I watch trans jerking away on a video
I feel they are more of a man than me .
The most I get to do is shake it and with a butt plug or strapon I eventually have the most amazing
and surprisingly long orgasms I could ever imagine .
My Scarlett wants me fucked .
Having a sissygasm by a bull disturbs me a little bit
I feel its a point of no return .

Attachments

• 410074652_92143-59063673628.4674640.mp4
    20.1 MB
I am not a feminine sissy cuck but I am pussy free and have exclusively sissygasms usually in chastity .
I am not even allowed to jerk of touch it like a man so when I watch trans jerking away on a video
I feel they are more of a man than me .
The most I get to do is shake it and with a butt plug or strapon I eventually have the most amazing
and surprisingly long orgasms I could ever imagine .
My Scarlett wants me fucked .
Having a sissygasm by a bull disturbs me a little bit
I feel its a point of no return .
Nice video wish I was caged and squirt that much cum. Looks so frustrating! Also share your thoughts on having a sissygasm by a bull. At times it excites me to think about it other times it’s a bit scary. Was once pounded by a she male but did not have a sissygasm.

Back