Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

As time goes by I’ve started to prefer taking cock in my ass, and can orgasm from it regularly now. It’s just so pleasurable. My wife and I have decided that I don’t need to be fathering more *******, and I can start transitioning into a femboy. I can’t wait to grow breasts and start crying in movies :)
How beautiful. How is it going? Tell us all...please

Yes, we are made for an orgasm from within!

Before, I only experienced a male orgasm when another little whiteboi and I sucked each other in 69 position. Even then, I felt like it was only part of a full orgasm.

Thanks to the girls from the ballet group where I go to study. They understood what I needed. Women's intuition, not otherwise.

Now in the dance class I have a complete orgasm. Full orgasm, because, my ass and throat are filled with powerful thick cocks. Girls really like to stick guys cocks in me.

Last edited:
I believe this to be true. Having a sissyorgasm is much prefered to having the traditional male ejaculation. Why? Because it feels that much better. Not only does it make me feel more like a sissy but i orgasm like a women would. I feel it all throughout my body, making me scream like a women. Idc but ive definitely been feminized by bbc and i dont see myself going back. I prefer to be a bottom for a dominant black male, who can make me sissygasm over and over again.

We are actively looking for a Local Bi Bull long term .
The sticking point is the Bi aspect and understandable .
Being a denied and trained cuck ..I do not feel Bi or Gay ...But my lady wants to see me take a cock in my Ass.
I do want the experience ... But I am very apprehensive of having a sissygasm like I do with her strapon .
I feel that is the point of no return . I have overcame being ashamed of being a cuck ...
The road to surrender completely is ahead and the plan .

Back