Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

@Harry007

Me too. I wanted to understand why my brain whishes to orgasm like this instead of fucking my wife 🤷 apparently we are what we are and no-one can tell us why 👌

This is what my brain asks for and after that you have a picture of wife. Let me know what you think about the fact that my brain (me 🤷) wants to be pussyfree and cum like a sissy instead of wanting to fuck her 💘

bdsmlr-651345-oPrG4XHLTx.gif
View attachment 3669626

@Harry007

Me too. I wanted to understand why my brain whishes to orgasm like this instead of fucking my wife 🤷 apparently we are what we are and no-one can tell us why 👌

This is what my brain asks for and after that you have a picture of wife. Let me know what you think about the fact that my brain (me 🤷) wants to be pussyfree and cum like a sissy instead of wanting to fuck her 💘

View attachment 3669625
View attachment 3669626
For real? That’s your wife?

I went through the pussyfree phase after being caged by another lady and having my dick shrunk. So far, I was more productive at work and doing chores. She later seduced me into pegging and I started liking it as my only sexual relief. Finally, I got progressively involved in indirect cleanups, then involuntary and voluntary balls sucking, and finally cock sucking and cleaning. At the end, she asked one of her bulls to fuck me during a confusing gangbang. That was my embarrassing first sissygasm in front of a bunch of people. After that, I had the choice between embracing my sissy side or breaking away altogether. I chose the latter and slowly recover my manliness and married. I think I would be by now a complete sissy if I succumbed to the pleasure of anal orgasms. But I must say I still feel a bit vulnerable at the thought or look of bbc. I'm definitely a cuckold and want to stay so.
Same. I didn’t have my first sissygasm but I got bred for the first time by a black bull. The feeling was incredible, his hot juicy nut inside me made me realize why so many women are BBC only. After he came I told him not to pull out right away so I could feel him for as long as I could.

the closest I ever came to a sissygasm was with a vibrator on my cage.

Same. I didn’t have my first sissygasm but I got bred for the first time by a black bull. The feeling was incredible, his hot juicy nut inside me made me realize why so many women are BBC only. After he came I told him not to pull out right away so I could feel him for as long as I could.

the closest I ever came to a sissygasm was with a vibrator on my cage.
Well, since then I did have better chances of orgasming, but in a less humiliating environment. You may have experienced an orgasm too, but you don't know. Other than by women, you don't scream and screech with that. You basically feel trapped and compelled to run away but the trap is inside you. You're sticking around a bbc that is so thick it feels limitless expanding inside yours. You don't know how to react and get desperate. That orgasm is independent from ejaculation. I mean, you may as I do because of prostate stimulation. But it won't finish until the guy has finished and rests. You just touch your prostate from outside and you'll see is all swollen even after cumming. Then you feel you need another fuck and so on.

Back