Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I can say the way you describe it is accurate for me too. It’s as if the orgasm starts from a different place than a regular orgasm. As well as radiates through the body with more intensity.
same here I road his cock facing him riding him hit my prostate I actually felt little electric shocks deep in my ass my dick leaking more the whole time I was roock hard, then felt warm spread from ass and had a hands free anal/prostate orgasm i sreamed out and moaning like a woman for a breif second thought I had to pee but cum shot everywhere i help my hand out to catch as much as I could and ate it too. It still feels like my dick was exploding from the inside out. Hate to say it wont give up pussy but damn close to getting fucked would satisfy me if I could get it ever day. to cum this way

same here I road his cock facing him riding him hit my prostate I actually felt little electric shocks deep in my ass my dick leaking more the whole time I was roock hard, then felt warm spread from ass and had a hands free anal/prostate orgasm i sreamed out and moaning like a woman for a breif second thought I had to pee but cum shot everywhere i help my hand out to catch as much as I could and ate it too. It still feels like my dick was exploding from the inside out. Hate to say it wont give up pussy but damn close to getting fucked would satisfy me if I could get it ever day. to cum this way
That’s how it is for me with an anal vibrator. Far more intense than cumming inside a vagina.

That is better than I’ve described the sensations associated with anal orgasm.

As time goes by I’ve started to prefer taking cock in my ass, and can orgasm from it regularly now. It’s just so pleasurable. My wife and I have decided that I don’t need to be fathering more *******, and I can start transitioning into a femboy. I can’t wait to grow breasts and start crying in movies :)

That’s awesome. When did that happen, and how many have they had?

My wife has actually just given birth a week and a half ago to our fourth, her third by a lover. I’ve fathered one with my wife, seven years ago, and one with a friend’s gf, earlier this year. All not too long ago, we’re only early thirties. People here turn paternity into a big problem—it really isn’t. The real work is in raising them!

My wife has actually just given birth a week and a half ago to our fourth, her third by a lover. I’ve fathered one with my wife, seven years ago, and one with a friend’s gf, earlier this year. All not too long ago, we’re only early thirties. People here turn paternity into a big problem—it really isn’t. The real work is in raising them!
Congratulations. I hope everybody is ok

D554726.jpg
I must admit, a part of me misses this. I was broken during a party with ex-gf and her black friends. I tried to forget this, married. But then I felt the need to bring my wife into this and now I'm feeling the urge again. And it's true that when a bbc penetrates you just forget what's your dick for. You slowly start looking for that climax and you don't need to touch yourself in order to cum.
But that's only one part of me. The rest wants to stay as virile as possible, give a good impression to the wife, and maybe have a baby of my own. We're currently raising her ******* from an ex-bf, and seeing her fucking her bull all day during the lockdown definitely left some scars in my self-esteem as a male. And in that situation, you start feeling alone, remembering that episode... and wishing it could happen again.

I have no experiences yet but, sometimes, I feel as a sissy when I see an erected black penis... May be, us, white boys, are all sissy in our mind, aren't we ??? Why this fascination with interracial films ??

Back