Are we little whites made for sissygasms?

I've read that a cuckold, after is first sissygasm, will never be the same and that he will be ok to be pussyfree forever if he gets to be fucked in the ass instead.

Is this true??

I am thinking about experimenting ?
I’m very fortunate in that we had a Bull who enjoyed using me as well and trained me to take black cock and decided to make me his bitch. Over time we both learned each other’s triggers and he gave me my first sissygasm actually the first of many. He likes me to ride cowgirl which puts me in control of where it feels really good. The first time it happened was a surprise because I’ve heard of hands free cumming but never experienced it. I found just the right spot and speed and really went to town bouncing on that cock when a started to get a really warm feeling...actually my whole body flushed and before I knew it I was cumming all over this belly which sent him over the edge and he grabbed hold of my hips and took over thrusting and filled me full of the biggest load I’d ever had. We’ve repeated that several times since then and it’s always as good as the first.

I’m very fortunate in that we had a Bull who enjoyed using me as well and trained me to take black cock and decided to make me his bitch. Over time we both learned each other’s triggers and he gave me my first sissygasm actually the first of many. He likes me to ride cowgirl which puts me in control of where it feels really good. The first time it happened was a surprise because I’ve heard of hands free cumming but never experienced it. I found just the right spot and speed and really went to town bouncing on that cock when a started to get a really warm feeling...actually my whole body flushed and before I knew it I was cumming all over this belly which sent him over the edge and he grabbed hold of my hips and took over thrusting and filled me full of the biggest load I’d ever had. We’ve repeated that several times since then and it’s always as good as the first.
I can say the way you describe it is accurate for me too. It’s as if the orgasm starts from a different place than a regular orgasm. As well as radiates through the body with more intensity.

I agree with the he’ll never be the same part but being pussy free would be an individual decision. I know for a fact that after being brought to orgasm by BBC in my ass I was changed in the way my first orgasm effected me. It’s eye opening and game changing. You’ll never forget that experience.
I love anal and anal prostate orgasm but 50/50 both truly feel amazing but don't want to give up pussy sorry but will submit to being fucked too since I live the feeling so much the best is fucking a woman while a man fucks me at same time a man's version of double penitrated IMHO

Well... it finally arrived! and... i really love it. :). I cannot take it all yet as i am very tight, but I just took my time with it with a lot of lube, and it was really amazing. I've been in chastity for awhile now and it made me cum so much. I should have got one years ago. I have been missing out. Ive never felt that way before. I just felt so submissive and it turned me to jelly for hours after. There is no going back now. I need dick in me. Teehee. ;).
Looks good to me

Well... it finally arrived! and... i really love it. :). I cannot take it all yet as i am very tight, but I just took my time with it with a lot of lube, and it was really amazing. I've been in chastity for awhile now and it made me cum so much. I should have got one years ago. I have been missing out. Ive never felt that way before. I just felt so submissive and it turned me to jelly for hours after. There is no going back now. I need dick in me. Teehee. ;).
IS THIS YOUR PLEASURE TOOL?

My first one was when they sent me on some errands with a butt plug in to get me out of the way. We live off a very bumpy road, on the way back, between thinking of what they are up to, and the bumps and plug i kept getting closer and closer i even stopped but it kept coming and i ejaculated. It was so embarrassing to have to tell them what happened when i got back. Since then, they have me sit on dildo etc., until i ejaculate and when the situation arises a BBC. I still try to stop it from happening because it is so embarrassing and a constant theme for teasing me.

Back