Are some men born as natural cuckolds?

I just found this thread today, and I'm surprised I missed it all this time.

I consider myself to be a natural born cuckold. Ever since I can remember, I've wanted to be controlled by women, sexually and other wise. The sex part of it didn't really hit me until I was about 12, and right away I knew I wasn't the same as other guys. I tried to imitate them in my behavior towards the girls, but by the time I was 15 or 16, I was already accepting my role as the guy always in the friend zone. I began to find aggressive women more attractive because they took what they wanted and didn't play games, and I knew right from the start they wanted me. I could let them make the choices and never had to be the alpha. When I was 19, my girlfriend became pregnant by another man, and by the time I found out, it had been 3 months since she began having sex with him, even though she never even touched my dick once. I was suddenly an ultimate cuckold and she wasn't going to be my virgin bride. I was hit with some confusion, because my dick was hard as a rock, and I wasn't mad at her at all, just turned on like crazy. She could have become my bride maybe, but not a virgin, and I might have even married her despite the baby not being mine. It didn't turn out that way, but after her, I encouraged every woman I dated to fuck other men, usually lots of them. I will say I'm extremely grateful to the girl who first cuckolded me, because it allowed me to know what I really am and let me be OK with that. It took a year or two to fully embrace my cuckold nature, even though I was already aware of my beta status.

So lovely to read this thread... I got married and tried to play the 'male' role but we realised that i am just not cut out to be the dominant male in our relationship, either in bed on in the house. My wife and i were both virgins when we met and we did our best together during our courting (3 years) and then in our early marriage. We went to a salsa club to learn to dance and in those clubs if someone asks you to dance you can't say no. Anyway my wife is quite cute and was looking hot and got asked to dance by several men, including one very chiselled black guy. We went back to the same club a few times and she kept on dancing with him and then one day she confessed she'd felt turned on by the dancing and his strength, and we just had a lovely open chat about our relatoinship and that physically perhaps she needed something different. Next time she went by herself and came home after midnight and told me excitedly all about how they only had one dance and then went to his flat for sex. I was so turned on by it and she was so happy and we agreed to make it a 'thing' - my wife has had several lovers all of whom have looked after her sexual needs and she has become a happier more complete woman than I could ever have made her. Meanwhile i provide her with stability and comfort at home - the perfect cuck hubby

Back