Are Cuckold submissive husbands allow to have side girlfriend

We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.
you are a fortunate cuck,old, I feel a bit jealous also

I wish she would let me, but she is jealous, and I never dared to ask in case I get punished, I have a penis cage for most of the time, and this makes it very difficult for me even to look at other women,

We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.
ok, where do i sign up?

I didn't give my wife a choice, whe she decided to make the transition from swinging and sharing to seeing black men without my being included, and cuckolding me,I went out a fucked every white wife ,mom and grandmother that I could get my dick into, including some that she didn't like. She didn't give me a choice, so I didn't give her a choice either! I took out my frustrations from her cuckolding me on their asses literally! She was always jealous of other women being around me,and didn't take it well at all. No one cuckolds me without paying the price! That said, I am not really submissive though.

Last edited:
I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
Submissive men serve

Yes, and I did. I had the same married girlfriend for a number of years. She even slept over and watched my wife fuck her bbc bull a couple of times, but she wasn't interested in bbc. She was trapped in a marriage devoid of kinkiness and with a small dick husband.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg