Are Cuckold submissive husbands allow to have side girlfriend

When whe talk about my cuckold feelings she say manytimes "When I take the step one day you dont fuck any other woman understand me !". But actualy I'm not want to fuck other woman. I like to watch other beautifull woman and she know it but I have no desire to fuck other woman. I just want to see her getting from another man she want and wat she need and deserve. SO NO I DONT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND.

One reason my wife didn't want to get into this lifestyle at first is because she didn't want me to fuck other women. She was afraid that I might find someone better than her and leave our marriage. It's only after I convincingly assured her that my pleasure would not be in fucking another woman, but in watching her in her passions with another guy, that she slowly dipped her feet into this lifestyle. Neither of us has regretted our decision to do it this way.

I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
Yup. Why not?

I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
There are no set rules to cuckolding or any other kink relationship. The rules are whatever two consenting adults agree upon. If you are a submissive Cuck to a woman, ask her. That's your answer.

We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.
You are one lucky Cuck.

One reason my wife didn't want to get into this lifestyle at first is because she didn't want me to fuck other women. She was afraid that I might find someone better than her and leave our marriage. It's only after I convincingly assured her that my pleasure would not be in fucking another woman, but in watching her in her passions with another guy, that she slowly dipped her feet into this lifestyle. Neither of us has regretted our decision to do it this way.
Top salute to you Sir for demonstrating concrete honesty, trust and committment towards your wife's needs.

When whe talk about my cuckold feelings she say manytimes "When I take the step one day you dont fuck any other woman understand me !". But actualy I'm not want to fuck other woman. I like to watch other beautifull woman and she know it but I have no desire to fuck other woman. I just want to see her getting from another man she want and wat she need and deserve. SO NO I DONT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND.
I feel exactly that same way! No interest in any other women!

At one point years back my wife told me I could because in no way did she ever intend to stop fucking other men so if I wanted to fuck other women, so be it. She did warn me don’t be disappointed if they don’t want a repeat session and kinda made a small finger/thumb gesture and snarky grin. I get what I need now though, I do get to watch a couple of her other friends fuck bbc in our house and i even get to lick their bodies….well, when a bull has emptied his load on their tits, face, belly or ass, I’ve licked that up and I’ve laid by patiently on the bed waiting as they rode BBC and then squatted down on my face feeding me creampie. I keep my dick locked up when her friends are over, most of the time when they are here, the wife and her both play but one of our married friends stops by at times when my wife is out and I’m home alone and I still get to watch and clean up the cum. My wife locks my cock before she leaves and reminds me, you don’t want any part of fucking Michelle or Nicky, (two of her friends that fuck at our house because they are married) you see the cock they get, do you think you can satisfy them with anything other than your tongue??? She makes a good point……

052032C5-3311-4656-A9D8-01A9A8F7B431.jpeg
5E84A95D-10A1-445B-A045-BA7372610F95.jpeg

????????????? why on earth would you think that is likely?

hmmm...no, it is not okay 😉

I say yes definately if you are up for it. Fairs fair, if she gets to have sex with other people then way shouldn't you if you if you are able to find someone. I suspect that some cucks on here are actually fit and good looking guys that may be more of stag\vixen dynamic, I I say go for it since it would be difficult for her to argue that she can cheat but you can't.

Yes, she was confusing the swinger lifestyle with the cuckold lifestyle, completely different.

Back