Are Cuckold submissive husbands allow to have side girlfriend

I am like that too!
Honestly that is the best way to be in my opinion, a man only needs one girl, a girl who will let him have full control of her body for his own pleasure, my wife is all that I want but I want her to f*suck and fuck how ever many cocks as I can find. I let my wife go on dates and have sex with guys without telling me as long as one of them records it for me and her friends sometimes join her and the guys she fucks and the video is so hot, all of her friends have been with her in front of me and I only watch and jack off, maybe lick both of them and they always tease my cock for her but never do anything for my dick, I don't want them to give me anything, I want my wife to take care of me after she gets everyone else off first, it's always better for her to be filled with cum or have cum all over her face when she gets to me, I think it is hot when she kisses me and I taste cum all over her, I prefer her to get filled up and then sit on my face and make sure I get it all, she has been with 27 black bulls since we got together and I have tasted every load they shot in her

Seems like it’s down to the couple, what THEY want. I can’t imagine my wife being all right with something like that —she’s not really built that way — but it doesn’t really interest me either. I mean, I can’t imagine I’d want or need it. I’ve never really wanted anyone else, and frankly I’m way more interested in and excited by what she’s doing sexually.

Really, the times I’ve been with other women weren’t so much about desire or lust for them, but more a reaction and response to instances of her cheating, feeling not only justified, but that as a man I had to do that for myself. That I was supposed to.

But except for the first one, which was a mini-affair I had in reaction to her sleeping with a bunch of guys over a period of months (which included a mini affair of her own) I kept it to myself because I believed she probably wouldn’t have tolerated or accepted it.

Last edited:
We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.
Yep that's the dream two women to please and peg me.

I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
Being a submissive cuckold is knowing a woman is getting pleasure she deserves.
I am a beta male so know I am here to serve only, if we are to be with another woman it is only to serve her needs not to have sex with her.

Fuck o I won't share my man. We are not swingers. He got me into this lifestyle. It's fun but can do with out. I have a damn handsome succeful hispanic husband with a big cock. I told him. I will never share his cock and tongue skills

If the wife still fucks her cuck hubby, as she should, then there is no need to fuck another woman but if she denies him from fucking her then all bets are off the table and she shouldn't get angry if he finds another pussy to fuck after all he allows her to fuck other men. So wives, don't deny your hubby completely from fucking you after all he's your hubby.

Back