Are Cuckold submissive husbands allow to have side girlfriend

We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.

We have a divorced female friend Miss B. who is a regular third with my wife and a lover. I have licked her clean numerous times. I give her and my wife yoni massages often. She and my wife have pegged me more times than I can count. She even slept nude in the same bed with me on a trip. She has even been a key holder a few times when my wife has gone to see family. The one thing is I have not had intercourse with her. My reward is I get the privilege of serving and pleasuring two very sexy women.
Would love to be cucked by a woman like this. Having her hold my key while I service her and my wife after they get back from cock hunting or playing with each other would be a dream come true.

No way in hell my wife would ever let me be with another woman. She even gets pissed if I just look at one. WAY too jealou
So, Miss B., is your side girlfriend although from a vicarious perspective. Your dynamic is rather unique and i hope you write more about the exploits of you serving two Hotwives/cuckoldresses while, watching the BULL/lover fufill both ladies needs.

*dream*

I know in some cases submissive husbands are cut off from sex with wives so it begs a question
Just wondering with wives having their black lovers. Would wives be ok for their submissive cuckold husband to have a side girl for sex
yeah why shouldnt yall?

"POWER" is sexy and HOT sexually dominant female is dynamite which, makes DENIAL an important component of the dynamic so much HOTTER... I suspect most cuckold given the opportunity to have a side chick would reject the opporttunity or occasionally play but, guess work on my part.

"POWER" is sexy and HOT sexually dominant female is dynamite which, makes DENIAL an important component of the dynamic so much HOTTER... I suspect most cuckold given the opportunity to have a side chick would reject the opporttunity or occasionally play but, guess work on my part.
Just will take time to accept your place

would kind of defeat the object really ! Love chatting to other women and enjoy their company of course , but would never play and have had offers ! lol

Back