Are Conservatives here fooling themselves or just picky?

I’m just sayin bro,😂 I call it like it is
Malcom said conservatives are like wolves,
And white liberals are like a fox 🦊

A Wolfe will let you know when he and his friends are coming for you, you see the teeth, you hear him growl, but a fox will pretend to be your friend, jump around in the snow with you playing and having fun, cuddle up next to you then latch on to your neck when you least expect it, I’m not gonna apologize for just telling if like it is
I actually agree with both of you....lol..Very factual and compelling articulation . People adapt and play their role.

Yeah😂 Cali in general is NOT the state for that,
It ain’t all bad, there is a ton of stuff about cali to take in, lots of stuff to see, it’s just the hyper liberal culture that’s weird and off putting, you gotta see Hearst castle, make sure you to Santa Cruz at least once, and take in the secluded beaches which are a dime a dozen
Dude, the politics are insane out here. I mean if you get out of line politically you are done in the bay area. Which actually is the core issue here in America...nobody talks!!! I’m all about having civil conversations with anything and anyone. Santa Cruz is where I was last weekend ;)

If you already did Santa Cruz,
Do the 5 cities area “piano” beach and all that stuff,
You won’t be disappointed

Doing that the first night...I really wanna check out a baseball game at dodger stadium
Don’t forget to check out Santa Monica while in Hollywood, but I gotta warm you, when you get to the end of the Santa Monica pier it literally smells like a trash dump, other than that Santa Monica is worth the visit 👍

Don’t forget to check out Santa Monica while in Hollywood, but I gotta warm you, when you get to the end of the Santa Monica pier it literally smells like a trash dump, other than that Santa Monica is worth the visit 👍
Yeah, kind of used to the smell of bum piss, weed and loads of homeless crack heads. Nothing personal...not my cup of tea.

I’m just sayin bro,😂 I call it like it is
Malcom said conservatives are like wolves,
And white liberals are like a fox 🦊

A Wolfe will let you know when he and his friends are coming for you, you see the teeth, you hear him growl, but a fox will pretend to be your friend, jump around in the snow with you playing and having fun, cuddle up next to you then latch on to your neck when you least expect it, I’m not gonna apologize for just telling if like it is
A description true for all humans around the world, unrelated to the colour of their skin

I almost stepped in a huge pile of human $hit on Mission St the other day. So much for peace, love and happiness in Cali huh?
doo doo is a bay area thing ......"mainly" .....................its prettty big in L.A county too
just watch where you step dawg :ROFLMAO:
keep your head on a swivel.....not to bash on liberals or anything:mstickle:........but if your in a hyper liberal town,.....plan on doo doo in the streets....💩 thats they're trademark

Everyone has an 'ideal' view of their 'group/ethnicity/affiliation/countrymen/etc'. But we all know that trying to define them in an ideal sense is never always going to pan out well in real life.

Call you what you will, but as you mentioned it so succinctly, 'base it on principle' and 'character'. Sure, what's good for you doesn't mean good for others. What's right for you might not be right for others. To each their own is the way you should see it.

Many things you've mentioned is trying to stereotype the 'liberals' while you're not using the same 'stereotypical' comments on your own 'conservatives'. This is very ingenuous at best, and down right not to be taken seriously at worst (well I could say worst things than this but i won't).

First of all, the 'american standard bearers of social/moral conservatism' has 2 gripes: 1) homosexuality 2) so-called pro-lifers.

Life at conception is soooooo precious... they fight like hell for the unborn. But hey, once the life is born outside the womb, then they say to hell with you and the sanctity of life. Universal suffrage, universal health insurance, the idea of 'immanuel' is all but non-existent.

The american conservatism is a mish-mash of political bullshit mixed with religious bullshit. the worst kind of mixing... all happily sitting in one tent from the devils of unfettered capitalism making hoardes of $$$$ to the devils-in-disguise shouting out aloud in evangelical churches not the words of Jesus Christ but the words of devil. Sad and messed up flock...

peace out.
I respect and understand what your saying, but my bias towards liberals that you pointing out is not irrational at all, the whole start of this thread was based in the idea of conservatives being inclined to be racist..and my rebuttal was that that’s not true, pointing out my inclination to be more specific about liberals and racism is fine with me, that was my intention anyway, keep in mind this started with the “stigma” of conservatives being inclined to be racist, I have every reason to point out the obvious character flaws of liberals, and for what it’s worth, your trying to change the subject when you switch it over to “pro life” “gay rights” those things have nothing to do with racism and stigmas about conservatives, which kind of validates my point about white liberals, the same point that Malcom x and I both share when it comes to the deceptive ideas and nature of the liberal mindset

I'm curious. I've seen a number of posts and profiles from white couples and females stating that they are conservatives. I'm sorry when I see White married women and their husband's here ready to fuck black men and women, the last thing that comes to my mind is someone is conservative. I think being here in a very progressive-thinking site full of anything except conservative actions makes them either confused as to if they really are conservatives, liars or just speaking out of both sides of their mouths to fit in. I would like to hear from some of those people. No right or wrong answers, just information that I hope will help me see things your way.
I have 12 years in the lifestyle now as a single black gentleman aka bbc bull and I have fucked plenty of women in the lifestyle from both sides of the political spectrum. I can tell you for sure without a doubt that one thing that they both have in common whether Liberal or Conservative they both love getting their backs blown out by bbc!

It's funny because you meet these people on both sides of the spectrum and they will talk trash about each other yet both are gagging on black cock, getting pounded, and taking it up the ass! From the perspective of a bull it just seems like the big difference between the two is one is just super discreet to where you would never guess she was a black cock whore and the other is openly proud of it! 🤷‍♂️

Back