Are Conservatives here fooling themselves or just picky?

Blaquemajix

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
I'm curious. I've seen a number of posts and profiles from white couples and females stating that they are conservatives. I'm sorry when I see White married women and their husband's here ready to fuck black men and women, the last thing that comes to my mind is someone is conservative. I think being here in a very progressive-thinking site full of anything except conservative actions makes them either confused as to if they really are conservatives, liars or just speaking out of both sides of their mouths to fit in. I would like to hear from some of those people. No right or wrong answers, just information that I hope will help me see things your way.

What people say and do are two different things. Also, some people are fiscal conservatives, meaning they believe in less govt. spending. And there are the people who are actually conservative but don't follow through with it in their personal lives. Rush Limbaugh was a so-called conservative and married 4 times! I would tend to agree with you, but I stopped trying to figure that out a long time ago. Even conservatives have sex.

I'm curious. I've seen a number of posts and profiles from white couples and females stating that they are conservatives. I'm sorry when I see White married women and their husband's here ready to fuck black men and women, the last thing that comes to my mind is someone is conservative. I think being here in a very progressive-thinking site full of anything except conservative actions makes them either confused as to if they really are conservatives, liars or just speaking out of both sides of their mouths to fit in. I would like to hear from some of those people. No right or wrong answers, just information that I hope will help me see things your way.
I’m conservative, there’s a stigma about conservatives that they are automatically bigoted ppl by default, it’s not even close to being true, the funny thing is conservative ppl will tell you that the truly bigoted ppl are white liberals, for what it’s worth Malcom x said the same thing, “just sayin”
Conservatives tend to base they’re decisions on principle and character rather than identity, where as white liberals tend to condescend to any minority group as though they are better than them and will “help” them through life because they’re incapable of making they’re way through life without the “guidance” of white liberal authority, there are racist rednecks within the conservative group however, and there are good hearted liberal ppl who don’t have that condescending pat you on top of the head and tell you everything is ok mentality, in the end I guess there are just ppl who like the fetish and ppl who dont, and they come in many different flavors, and don’t get me wrong they’re are many different motivations behind the fetish, some innocent and fun/kinky some racist and twisted, you can never really tell until you get to know someone, but maybe that makes it all worth while in the end

Every slave master was fucking the Africans in their "possession". Fuckers used to turn around and sell their babies.
Motivation to beat up some white pussy mercilessly 🤣🤣🤣
Ehhhhhhhhh😕 I don’t know that that’s the angle I was coming from but to each his own,

This is a conservative/progressive discussion
The southern democrats were the plantation owners/slave owners back in the day so maybe that concept would apply the DNC convention?🤨

I’m just sayin I would love to see Candace Owens drop it like it’s hot at the RNC next year
And watch Dana loesh get dp’d on blacktowhite exclusive video

Ehhhhhhhhh😕 I don’t know that that’s the angle I was coming from but to each his own,

This is a conservative/progressive discussion
The southern democrats were the plantation owners/slave owners back in the day so maybe that concept would apply the DNC convention?🤨

I’m just sayin I would love to see Candace Owens drop it like it’s hot at the RNC next year
And watch Dana loesh get dp’d on blacktowhite exclusive video
Ummm...There were many "Slave owners" in the North.
Personally I would like to see Ivanka and Tami lauren getting gang fucked by a NFL Team

Ummm...There were many "Slave owners" in the North.
Personally I would like to see Ivanka and Tami lauren getting gang fucked by a NFL Team
Incorrect,....... plantation ownership/chattel slavery in the the south is not even in the same galaxy in comparison to northern states, the south might as well have been the only place it even existed if you want to compare the lack there of in other parts of the country

As far as tami Lauren and Ivanka, throw in melania and we got a deal

I think we have forgotten what it means to be humble towards one another. Both my wife and I are fiscally conservative but pretty liberal socially. It’s unfortunate we have all been “labeled.” Neither of us identify with a political party. As Benny said we all love black cock/pussy. Last thing right quick...I just moved from South Carolina to California and these people are so much worse in every possible way when it comes to everyday life. If those people in the south are “Bigots and Racists” then our media is severely out of touch (We all know they already are). I guess the tolerant do not understand intolerance?

I think we have forgotten what it means to be humble towards one another. Both my wife and I are fiscally conservative but pretty liberal socially. It’s unfortunate we have all been “labeled.” Neither of us identify with a political party. As Benny said we all love black cock/pussy. Last thing right quick...I just moved from South Carolina to California and these people are so much worse in every possible way when it comes to everyday life. If those people in the south are “Bigots and Racists” then our media is severely out of touch (We all know they already are). I guess the tolerant do not understand intolerance?

Used to live in Cali bro, 5 cities area, and trust me......it’s always been like that out there, it’s as if ppl have absolutely no clue what’s really happening in the rest of the country and they live in there own little twisted make believe bubble,
The ******* is strange to be honest, but I feel you, I know it all to well.

Used to live in Cali bro, 5 cities area, and trust me......it’s always been like that out there, it’s as if ppl have absolutely no clue what’s really happening in the rest of the country and they live in there own little twisted make believe bubble,
The ******* is strange to be honest, but I feel you, I know it all to well.
Yeah, it is definitely different but we are both in the medical field and travel pay is insane right now. Heading back east to ID or WY after Christmas. You either love it or hate it out here...I prefer the freedom to shoot/own anything I dang well please so that is where I’m heading.

Yeah, it is definitely different but we are both in the medical field and travel pay is insane right now. Heading back east to ID or WY after Christmas. You either love it or hate it out here...I prefer the freedom to shoot/own anything I dang well please so that is where I’m heading.
Yeah😂 Cali in general is NOT the state for that,
It ain’t all bad, there is a ton of stuff about cali to take in, lots of stuff to see, it’s just the hyper liberal culture that’s weird and off putting, you gotta see Hearst castle, make sure you to Santa Cruz at least once, and take in the secluded beaches which are a dime a dozen

I’m conservative, there’s a stigma about conservatives that they are automatically bigoted ppl by default, it’s not even close to being true, the funny thing is conservative ppl will tell you that the truly bigoted ppl are white liberals, for what it’s worth Malcom x said the same thing, “just sayin”
Conservatives tend to base they’re decisions on principle and character rather than identity, where as white liberals tend to condescend to any minority group as though they are better than them and will “help” them through life because they’re incapable of making they’re way through life without the “guidance” of white liberal authority, there are racist rednecks within the conservative group however, and there are good hearted liberal ppl who don’t have that condescending pat you on top of the head and tell you everything is ok mentality, in the end I guess there are just ppl who like the fetish and ppl who dont, and they come in many different flavors, and don’t get me wrong they’re are many different motivations behind the fetish, some innocent and fun/kinky some racist and twisted, you can never really tell until you get to know someone, but maybe that makes it all worth while in the end
Everyone has an 'ideal' view of their 'group/ethnicity/affiliation/countrymen/etc'. But we all know that trying to define them in an ideal sense is never always going to pan out well in real life.

Call you what you will, but as you mentioned it so succinctly, 'base it on principle' and 'character'. Sure, what's good for you doesn't mean good for others. What's right for you might not be right for others. To each their own is the way you should see it.

Many things you've mentioned is trying to stereotype the 'liberals' while you're not using the same 'stereotypical' comments on your own 'conservatives'. This is very ingenuous at best, and down right not to be taken seriously at worst (well I could say worst things than this but i won't).

First of all, the 'american standard bearers of social/moral conservatism' has 2 gripes: 1) homosexuality 2) so-called pro-lifers.

Life at conception is soooooo precious... they fight like hell for the unborn. But hey, once the life is born outside the womb, then they say to hell with you and the sanctity of life. Universal suffrage, universal health insurance, the idea of 'immanuel' is all but non-existent.

The american conservatism is a mish-mash of political bullshit mixed with religious bullshit. the worst kind of mixing... all happily sitting in one tent from the devils of unfettered capitalism making hoardes of $$$$ to the devils-in-disguise shouting out aloud in evangelical churches not the words of Jesus Christ but the words of devil. Sad and messed up flock...

peace out.

I respect and understand what your saying, but my bias towards liberals that you pointing out is not irrational at all, the whole start of this thread was based in the idea of conservatives being inclined to be racist..and my rebuttal was that that’s not true, pointing out my inclination to be more specific about liberals and racism is fine with me, that was my intention anyway, keep in mind this started with the “stigma” of conservatives being inclined to be racist, I have every reason to point out the obvious character flaws of liberals, and for what it’s worth, your trying to change the subject when you switch it over to “pro life” “gay rights” those things have nothing to do with racism and stigmas about conservatives, which kind of validates my point about white liberals, the same point that Malcom x and I both share when it comes to the deceptive ideas and nature of the liberal mindset

I respect and understand what your saying, but my bias towards liberals that you pointing out is not irrational at all, the whole start of this thread was based in the idea of conservatives being inclined to be racist..and my rebuttal was that that’s not true, pointing out my inclination to be more specific about liberals and racism is fine with me, that was my intention anyway, keep in mind this started with the “stigma” of conservatives being inclined to be racist, I have every reason to point out the obvious character flaws of liberals, and for what it’s worth, your trying to change the subject when you switch it over to “pro life” “gay rights” those things have nothing to do with racism and stigmas about conservatives, which kind of validates my point about white liberals, the same point that Malcom x and I both share when it comes to the deceptive ideas and nature of the liberal mindset
This is a very interesting conversation to say the least. The reference to Malcolm X was spot on

This is a very interesting conversation to say the least. The reference to Malcolm X was spot on
I’m just sayin bro,😂 I call it like it is
Malcom said conservatives are like wolves,
And white liberals are like a fox 🦊

A Wolfe will let you know when he and his friends are coming for you, you see the teeth, you hear him growl, but a fox will pretend to be your friend, jump around in the snow with you playing and having fun, cuddle up next to you then latch on to your neck when you least expect it, I’m not gonna apologize for just telling if like it is

Everyone has an 'ideal' view of their 'group/ethnicity/affiliation/countrymen/etc'. But we all know that trying to define them in an ideal sense is never always going to pan out well in real life.

Call you what you will, but as you mentioned it so succinctly, 'base it on principle' and 'character'. Sure, what's good for you doesn't mean good for others. What's right for you might not be right for others. To each their own is the way you should see it.

Many things you've mentioned is trying to stereotype the 'liberals' while you're not using the same 'stereotypical' comments on your own 'conservatives'. This is very ingenuous at best, and down right not to be taken seriously at worst (well I could say worst things than this but i won't).

First of all, the 'american standard bearers of social/moral conservatism' has 2 gripes: 1) homosexuality 2) so-called pro-lifers.

Life at conception is soooooo precious... they fight like hell for the unborn. But hey, once the life is born outside the womb, then they say to hell with you and the sanctity of life. Universal suffrage, universal health insurance, the idea of 'immanuel' is all but non-existent.

The american conservatism is a mish-mash of political bullshit mixed with religious bullshit. the worst kind of mixing... all happily sitting in one tent from the devils of unfettered capitalism making hoardes of $$$$ to the devils-in-disguise shouting out aloud in evangelical churches not the words of Jesus Christ but the words of devil. Sad and messed up flock...

peace out.
Very true l, but I could also argue the same towards the more left leaning crowd.

Back