Are Conservatives here fooling themselves or just picky?

I'm curious. I've seen a number of posts and profiles from white couples and females stating that they are conservatives. I'm sorry when I see White married women and their husband's here ready to fuck black men and women, the last thing that comes to my mind is someone is conservative. I think being here in a very progressive-thinking site full of anything except conservative actions makes them either confused as to if they really are conservatives, liars or just speaking out of both sides of their mouths to fit in. I would like to hear from some of those people. No right or wrong answers, just information that I hope will help me see things your way.
Racists can fuck Black people and justify their ******* right after the post nut clarity kicks in. Been going on for 500+ years. Have no idea why so many Black people are confused by this. lol

Just because you think with your genitals don’t think everyone else is so basic. lol

Conservative couples get off on the wife fucking black men because they see it as "naughty" or "taboo" for a white woman to fuck a black man. Don't confuse it as acceptance of black men. It's a fucked up aspect of the lifestyle and they're shitty people for it.
Fuck off. :) You know absolutely nothing. You're the racists on the left who are pushing segregation again. My black friends hate white liberals, because you promote the myth that black people can't fend for themselves and that they can't get driver's licenses or other ID's to vote. Try being less racist, and ignorant.

I've said it before and it warrants repeating:
Slave owners fucked their slaves all the time.
Slave owners sold and sometimes killed their own children.
Slave owners were not accepting of blacks as deserving equality, citizenship or even human status, but it didn't stop their sexual lust.

Fuck off. :) You know absolutely nothing. You're the racists on the left who are pushing segregation again. My black friends hate white liberals, because you promote the myth that black people can't fend for themselves and that they can't get driver's licenses or other ID's to vote. Try being less racist, and ignorant.
He said none of that. You gave him a whole 'profile' from one sentence.
This loser @submission52 is a known liar, racist and general idiot.
Got the screen shots to prove it.
Don't waste your time. Let his 'black friends' (they always have black friends) deal with him.
Hey @submission52 how's that recount coming along? Didn't you promise us an overturn of the election? You and your 'black friends' were going to have a cookout or something over it.

You have a point. Makes me laugh how stupid the point liberals are trying to push for the voter ID act. I know this isn’t the politics section but they do want to make “US” as in black ppl dumb and subservient to there party. Me as a College drop out who can read, write, and articulate can’t get a drivers license, state ID, or passport but my grandfather who could not read, write, etc had a drivers license with an X as his signature. Democrats need to get the fuck out of hear with tht bullshit.

Re-read my initial post rather than quoting something pulled from your ass.
The lack of education is clear in your posts. If something is proverbially pulled from my ass, then I wouldn't be quoting.
But like everything else, you twits on the left hate being proven wrong. It gets under your skin and you can't let it go. Fact > Emotion. Learn it, lefty.

You're the racists on the left who are pushing segregation again.
Conservatives have NO business calling out Liberals as racists, and you know that. We'd be glad to discuss that in more detail. But, 16 states (all Republican run states) have or ARE making suppressive voting rule changes to the upcoming 2022 mid-terms. Even your beloved Donald Trump is recorded as saying "when a lot of people turn out to vote, I lose", and so he did.
Admit it, sumission52, the party of racism right now is the Republican party. That's NOW a given.

you tell them not to speak for others then you do. AND THEN YOU PULLED OUT THE MY BLACK FRIENDS CARD.

Maybe explain to me how my statement that treating interracial sex as a taboo is wrong, is somehow pushing for racial segregation, or that I'm suggesting that black men can't fend for themselves? Where in my post did I suggest what black men can or can't do???

You haven't proven a thing or stated a single fact. You've barely even formed an opinion.
First, something can be taboo for many reasons. Sex outside of marriage is taboo. That's predominantly what this site is about.
Second, "taboo" isn't a fucked up part of the lifestyle. I know liberal couples that treat the interracial aspect as taboo. Does that make them shitty?
And what about the black men who have families that are against them dating white women. That inherently makes it taboo for them. Does that suddenly make them shitty too?
The only answer to both questions is "No".

You are clearly a hateful leftist based on your comment. And as part of that, NONE of you ever divert from the party line. Diversity programs pushed by the left are racist, because the policies are based primarily on skin color, and secondarily on gender. That makes you racist. That's a fact.
The left is against making voting laws more stringent by requiring valid IDs (not student IDs), arguing that black people can't get IDs. That's a fact.
Look, I can continue to dumb it down for you, but suffice it to say, you are uneducated, you are hateful, and I now know why your wife cheated on you.

you tell them not to speak for others then you do. AND THEN YOU PULLED OUT THE MY BLACK FRIENDS CARD.
When did I speak for black people?
And I do have black friends. Very close as a matter of fact. Best man in one's wedding, and groomsman in another one's wedding. Did you or some authority I've never heard of outlaw a white person saying they have black friends? Or are you just playing on the stupid trend where black people to try to belittle white people who say they have black friends? I THINK IT'S THE LATTER.

You have a point. Makes me laugh how stupid the point liberals are trying to push for the voter ID act. I know this isn’t the politics section but they do want to make “US” as in black ppl dumb and subservient to there party. Me as a College drop out who can read, write, and articulate can’t get a drivers license, state ID, or passport but my grandfather who could not read, write, etc had a drivers license with an X as his signature. Democrats need to get the fuck out of hear with tht bullshit.

First, something can be taboo for many reasons. Sex outside of marriage is taboo. That's predominantly what this site is about.
Second, "taboo" isn't a fucked up part of the lifestyle. I know liberal couples that treat the interracial aspect as taboo. Does that make them shitty?
And what about the black men who have families that are against them dating white women. That inherently makes it taboo for them. Does that suddenly make them shitty too?
The only answer to both questions is "No".

You are clearly a hateful leftist based on your comment. And as part of that, NONE of you ever divert from the party line. Diversity programs pushed by the left are racist, because the policies are based primarily on skin color, and secondarily on gender. That makes you racist. That's a fact.
The left is against making voting laws more stringent by requiring valid IDs (not student IDs), arguing that black people can't get IDs. That's a fact.
Look, I can continue to dumb it down for you, but suffice it to say, you are uneducated, you are hateful, and I now know why your wife cheated on you.
Submisssion, you are the only one call people names here. That's a tactic people use when they don't really have anything of value to say. And BTW just because you say something is a fact, doesn't mean that it's a fact.

Submisssion, you are the only one call people names here. That's a tactic people use when they don't really have anything of value to say. And BTW just because you say something is a fact, doesn't mean that it's a fact.
One, you're wrong. That's name-calling right there below, circled in yellow. That's what started it.
1627267657841.png
Two, everything I've said is of value.
Three, and BTW, the things I called facts are indeed facts. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them false.

BTW, the things I called facts are indeed facts. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them false.
Many conservatives can't separate reality from their own personal opinions; you're one of them. Facts are backed up with documentations, personal opinions, as yours, are NOT.
Look, I can continue to dumb it down for you, but suffice it to say, you are uneducated,
Voter ID isn't what the Left is screaming about, but you know that already. Its voter suppression that the Left is screaming about, and you know that as well.
I've asked this Q to at least a dozen conservatives and have YET to get a response, but I'll give you the same opportunity. Sixteen states in the USA are making suppressive voter changes for the 2022 mid-terms ... ALL are Republican run states. Conservatives keep bringing up voter fraud for voter ID requirements but as of yet haven't provided any documentation of wide spread voter fraud. Still they persist in making suppressive voter changes to keep people away from the polls and voting ... shortening polling times & # of locations, elimination of same-day & college campus registration, elimination of party-line voting, to name a few. My Q to you is "what do any of these changes have anything to do with voter fraud?"
I know you won't attempt to provide a truthful & logical answer because there isn't one. Republicans have already admitted that it is to discourage people from voting. Those changes would simply create long, long lines requiring voters to stay in lines 4-5 times longer ... no place to sit, no water for the elderly, NOTHING. So, what the Republicans stand for NOW is simply a fraud. They're for one thing ... Party over the Needs of the Country. And I'm sure you can live with that as most Republican voters do as there is no conscious or integrity any more ... should change their names to the Coup Party.

yes...you did attempt to speak for others on other subjects....and saying you have black friends...….well maybe you do maybe you don't …..you came here for some reason...….looking for black friends?.......and saying you have black friends is just a free pass to make racist comments......others on here have done similar things.....saying whatever ...then saying .."my black friends"...like that makes things ok...…...you got something to say...say it....but don't try to cover it up with some stupid racist comment.....for some on here all they have to do is speak....and stupid comes right out...next I suppose you will want to say my "philosopher friend" as a cover for stupidity....an ass is an ass no matter what he says or who he has for friends

Last edited:
Back