Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.”

“******* was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of *******, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation thoughout the white race.”

“i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering.”

Eldridge Cleaver (Black Panther)
Well he knew how to rationalize being a criminal, bout the only good thing I can say about him.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.

Um, I don't know that there is a trend as such but I will say that I do LOVE rough blacks the best.

I was raised VERY conservative and told that I should never let a man gain dominance over me and while yes, my husband is in most ways an alpha male, he knew from the get go that I was an alpha female and that we would be equals in everything including raising *******. At work, I am the same, always in charge and in a stressful environment so I have to be tough as nails 24/7 there too yet very professional.

However, once I went black I realized how fun it was to have a man take full sexual control of me. I just let go and get taken for a ride and good lord, do I enjoy it!! LOL

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

I agree that they are rougher with us. I think it is because with a mixed sexual couple it tends to be more about sex as fun and having great and amazing sex pushing boundaries and so forth. It's not some attempt to make love or recreate a romantic movie scene. It just who can get off and get off the person they are with and how hard can they do it.

235_1000.gif

234_1000.gif

I'd say it's because it's more about sex and fucking versus something soft toned. I for one enjoy the roughness.

What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
ask black girls. theyll tell you why ;)........We'll make love to you, but also dominate and make you black dick crazy......Its the thrusting we use that cant be replicated :)

Last edited:
Bruhhh....I LOVE hearing women say that ******* while balls deep in that cervix...
"Why does it feel so fuckin GOOD??"
:devil::sex:
lmao............For real, they be like, "I never done that before" and I be like "bitch stop talking before i make you a mute"...........then she's screaming with no noise coming out her mouth...........Ladies, theres no dildo or any white dude that will give you the "BBC THRUST" theres no practice for that.......You either take it or tap out, you tap out you might not get a second chance ...............

Last edited:
Um, I don't know that there is a trend as such but I will say that I do LOVE rough blacks the best.

I was raised VERY conservative and told that I should never let a man gain dominance over me and while yes, my husband is in most ways an alpha male, he knew from the get go that I was an alpha female and that we would be equals in everything including raising *******. At work, I am the same, always in charge and in a stressful environment so I have to be tough as nails 24/7 there too yet very professional.

However, once I went black I realized how fun it was to have a man take full sexual control of me. I just let go and get taken for a ride and good lord, do I enjoy it!! LOL
When we first started dating, my wife was just a "fuck toy" to me, and I used and abused her pussy to no end. I was very dominate and as she put it, "I unleashed her inner slut".

The problem, it is impossible to be in a long term relationship (marriage), and keep the "fuck toy" mentality. Throw in ******* and other family responsibilities it is very difficult to keep the same alpha male dynamics in bed. Men naturally gravitate from just "using" a woman to wanting to please her.

Both me and my wife have sex outside of our marriage, mainly because of this reason. It is amazing how much more dominant and aggressive I am with a woman I am NOT married to. She has seen me get real rough sex with her friends, and even asks my why I don't fuck her like that. If I do the same with her, then she complains that I didn't lick her pussy, or upset that I fucked her throat to hard. Others guys can treat her that way and she loves it.

Women love to be dominated, but only by someone that is NOT their husband. Funny how that works!

When we first started dating, my wife was just a "fuck toy" to me, and I used and abused her pussy to no end. I was very dominate and as she put it, "I unleashed her inner slut".

The problem, it is impossible to be in a long term relationship (marriage), and keep the "fuck toy" mentality. Throw in ******* and other family responsibilities it is very difficult to keep the same alpha male dynamics in bed. Men naturally gravitate from just "using" a woman to wanting to please her.

Both me and my wife have sex outside of our marriage, mainly because of this reason. It is amazing how much more dominant and aggressive I am with a woman I am NOT married to. She has seen me get real rough sex with her friends, and even asks my why I don't fuck her like that. If I do the same with her, then she complains that I didn't lick her pussy, or upset that I fucked her throat to hard. Others guys can treat her that way and she loves it.

"Women love to be dominated, but only by someone that is NOT their husband. Funny how that works!"

Nah this seems like you aint into her anymore. Women want to be dominated by their man, no one else. They go elsewhere when you aint handling business. Your wife crying for attention from the way your wrote this. Cause if you slutted her out, it wqs your duty to continue that. To eachs own tho.

Nah this seems like you aint into her anymore. Women want to be dominated by their man, no one else. They go elsewhere when you aint handling business. Your wife crying for attention from the way your wrote this. Cause if you slutted her out, it wqs your duty to continue that. To eachs own tho.

When my wife is with someone new, she is 100% submissive and the only thing that matters is pleasing the other person, and what they want to do with her. She loves to be roughed up, fucked hard, ****** to gag on dick, and just be used.

For her, the excitement of being with someone new is very powerful, especially if they dominate her. Usually the first one or two time she is with a new guy, she loves it. After that she quickly loses interest and looking for the next excitement.

When my wife is with someone new, she is 100% submissive and the only thing that matters is pleasing the other person, and what they want to do with her. She loves to be roughed up, fucked hard, ****** to gag on dick, and just be used.

For her, the excitement of being with someone new is very powerful, especially if they dominate her. Usually the first one or two time she is with a new guy, she loves it. After that she quickly loses interest and looking for the next excitement.
oh your with "one of those"..........I feel for you tho

Having lived this life for over 15 years I can pretty much tell you that yes they are. Not disrespectful though. The Men I've been with simply know what they want and don't hesitate to take it. That's why I'm here

I occasionally have rough sex with a beautiful Taiwanese woman that I've known for a long time. I sometimes pull her hair, smack her ass, place my hand on her throat gently( not too hard) and call her a slut. I don't go too rough to the point where the girl is hurting. Sex should be enjoyable and intense, not intentionally hurting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back