Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think part of the pedestal aspect is what Playboy used to present. "Ideal" presentation of female beauty. Get past that and it comes down to chemistry, energy and physical attraction. My instincts are that women are the first to sense it. When men can recognize it, that opens the keys to the kingdom.

One of my wife's favorites,
wife-bbc-sex-gif.gif

Looks like normal sex to me.

i started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.”

“******* was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of
the act of *******, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.
I wanted to send waves of consternation thoughout the white race.”

“i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is
a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really
be hard pressed to find it flattering.”

Eldridge Cleaver (Black Panther)
Eldridge Cleaver was a serial *******. Serial rapists are usually bad people to look at when trying to understand the sexual disposition of a normal population.

Last edited:
What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
Because of that false pedestal, caucasian women walk through life with an entitlement that you are the paragon of sexual attractiveness— but know you are undeserving of worship. You have been protected and coddled at every turn and all that has done is make you weak willed and useless. You know that you are undeserving of the entitlement that weighs on your chest like an anchor.
Someone finally acknowledging that, telling you the truth, knocking you off the pedastal that has become your cage is the sweetest relief.

Because of that false pedestal, caucasian women walk through life with an entitlement that you are the paragon of sexual attractiveness— but know you are undeserving of worship. You have been protected and coddled at every turn and all that has done is make you weak willed and useless. You know that you are undeserving of the entitlement that weighs on your chest like an anchor.
Someone finally acknowledging that, telling you the truth, knocking you off the pedastal that has become your cage is the sweetest relief.
Wow, "false pedestal"? "Entitlement" You really dont know me and to assume such things is actually racist? Do you see that?

Ok...i was a bit pissed off when i read this, but i kept reading and re-reading and i see your point. It's just a bit harsh, but maybe this has some truth?

Samantha, I've read a lot of your posts and it SOUNDS like you are experiencing a sort of sexual 'Awakening' or some ******* like that.
What you call a Trend just highlights your inexperience with sexuality... Especially sexuality with black men. It's a cute naivete, but at the same time extremely ignorant.
Your limited exposure to black men has swung waaaaaaaay on the far extreme side of the pendulum, crossing over into Ownership. That naivety dropped you of at a Black Dom's doorstep.

You are a pimp's wet dream.

But at the same time you risk marginalizing and objectifying black men and the full spectrum of what being Black is all about. So far, your very limited experience has only down you One Way.

To quote Marlo from The Wire, 'you only know way. But it's the other way'. Now I'm sure you have no idea who or what The Wire is... And that's kinda my point.

And that's the point ole 'Bacchy' was making. A lot of white women have existed in your bubble for so long on some Disney princess *******...
.and are now trying to cross over into, let's for the sake of argument call this.... The jungle lol... trying to fuck with Shaka and Zulu Nation lol

What you call 'rough', we call normal.

Y'all think all of this ******* is brand new. This ain't a Trend, little bunny. I been busting nuts in white girls the past 20+ years. The internet finally caught up to US ;)
In fact, black men BEEN knocking pussy out the park since time immortal :cool:

Real talk tho...You done caught Jungle Fever, babygirl. Welcome to the rest of your life.
You say I stumbled across a very extreme end of the spectrum, but you also say it's "Normal" for black men? I'm confused.

You say I stumbled across a very extreme end of the spectrum, but you also say it's "Normal" for black men? I'm confused.

Yeah little bunny, I'm saying...your limited Black Experience jumped all the way to Dominance. You skipped everything in between, every other aspect of relationship so from your perspective you think that Black men are 'rougher'. But, From what I read of your posts, your Dom/Daddy whatever ties you up, spanks you and slaps you around, lends you out to his homeys and all that *******.
Thats not a Black thing, that's part of the D/S lifestyle he just happens to be Black.

But even still, most women on this forum have had very little experience or exposure to Black men outside of hooking up for sex or some fantasy kink, so just like You, their perspective and experience with Real Black men is very limited.

Last edited:
But even still, most women on this forum have had very little experience or exposure to Black men outside of hooking up for sex or some fantasy kink, so just like You, their perspective and experience with Real Black men is very limited
I would say this is the case for us. Limited experience only hooking up in a fantasy kink situation. We always expect it to be a little rough. Tenderness is for Tuesday nite...Friday is for FUCKING!!!

Rough sex, gentle sex. All have a place. All in moderaion , time and place. But if you have to ask yourself why do you need or want rough sex all the time with someone other than your partner, then having too ask others in a forum. Then it might be best to think . Just why you are in that relationship you clearly are not enjoying. Especially when outside of the relationshp you find what you think you crave and need more. Two people enjoying a variety of pleasures achieve more than a one track relationship in sex.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I would agree that they are more aggressive but I don't consider it to be a negative.

Think part of the pedestal aspect is what Playboy used to present. "Ideal" presentation of female beauty. Get past that and it comes down to chemistry, energy and physical attraction. My instincts are that women are the first to sense it. When men can recognize it, that opens the keys to the kingdom.
I can tell you a lot about this type of women!Believe me they are not happy! And none of them does good sex, they are just a vision!nothing more!:)

Yes that has some truth to it.
But if you want some real truth there is only one place to get it.
That's why it seems like a trend which is an insulting way to define it.
Women have been raised to think the white man is where its at
only to find out that is not the case. You hear them talking about
how they never would have thought black men were sex gods.

How they will do whatever the black man they're with wants
yeah that's exactly right the majority of black men are alpha males.
We don't fuck around with pussy, we are extremely sure of ourselves,
we intend dig out some pussy until the bitch passes out. Even Asian, women
are coming to realize that the black man is where its at. Don't sleep, or life will
pass you by girl youll go to the other side wondering what black men are like.
Very true Sir. That's why we are so naturally responsive to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back