Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh, NAH playah speak for yourself,smh...
- my last two GFs got rough-handled by me on a regular basis. One in particular loved how we would be driving around at night and I would pull over at random places and do wild ******* like... slam her up against a tree and fuck her in the ass. Or bend her over a playground at a school - just morally corrupt type of ******* lol

Part of the reason she loved my azz
:devil:
:sex:
Have you ever sex with the same woman almost daily for 10+ years? No matter how dominate, creative and perverted you both are, it still doesn't give a woman the same thrill and excitement of being taken by someone new.

I am still her dominant, and we have drifted to the more extreme sex. We have a good sex life, but I alone can't give her the feeling of being a total slut or being manhandled by a group of strangers.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I imagine it's because more often then not both people are seeking a more aggressive sexual experience. I personally enjoy it being on the rougher side of things. Most of the time it is just about the sex and getting off. If this is not something that you are into maybe ask your bull for a more caring sexual encounter. It might push some away though but if it is what you really want then go for it.

i love an aggressive and confident black man. i love him grabbing me and turning me this and that way. It's as if he knows what I want. He is not being "rough".

The times I want it slow and easy are few. others have said we are here to pleasure the black man, but in actuality, they are here to fulfill our desire. Proof is in the constant moaning from us.

I my opinion, its "rough" when it stops feeling good.

I imagine it's because more often then not both people are seeking a more aggressive sexual experience. I personally enjoy it being on the rougher side of things. Most of the time it is just about the sex and getting off. If this is not something that you are into maybe ask your bull for a more caring sexual encounter. It might push some away though but if it is what you really want then go for it.

I agree. Let the bull know what experience you are looking for. Most are very accommodating to your wants and desires, and will respect your limitations. My wife has some medical issues so there are some things that are completely off limits. We have a email that we send to perspective bulls that spells out what we are looking for and what we don't want. Most are real good about it.

Communication is key.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

I actually love the fact that it is more rough and aggressive in nature.

I actually love the fact that it is more rough and aggressive in nature.
I think here we could see two kind , three or four kind of natural aggressivity Black, Arabic and White man , but man in general is aggressive , the problem in Europe is the laws and media tent to make European man more scare to show the natural wild fillings and the aggressivity , But white man hi will show this aggresivity using (fashion , economy and political tools) making him to control and oppress different people and cultures , that one include women's world wide.

The Arab man what we know how they are , their is religion mess up the brains so badly and women are lest than nothing
Black man in Africa Religion is the currency of total government corruption and a big void of proper education plus endless wars they live the continent ravaged and humiliated .Plus the cultural ,race and social ex colonial war , of course this black man they will be ROUGH with a white women because over there in Africa you ******* to fight nearly every day

Last edited:

I think I've been with more black men that enjoy rough sex as well but that is what I was looking for as well. There are a few that enjoy being slow and sensual. If you don't care for it one way or the other just tell your partner and communicate.

tumblr_nadwtudXkO1tukuqfo2_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back