Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
You've been hanging around with wimps who don't know how to treat a woman like a woman! Black men don't ask pretty please, will you have sex with me, they just take your panties off, push you over on your back and take what they want!
Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equallity. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.
That is the natural reaction of normal human females! They want to be made love to, but they also want and NEED to be just fucked. A truly dominant man will cause you to WANT just that kind of treatment. Most Black Men that we know just seem to know this.

That sounds right. Believe me, when a young black guy is pounding my wife's ass, I know it's not because he finds her so attractive he can't resist her. He likes using and degrading an older, affluent white women. He is using and degrading her, she gets off on being used and degraded and I like to hear her tell me about it later on.
You nailed it! This isn't about black men and white women being all lovey-dovey, it's about Black Men conquering and dominating white women and their husbands/boy friends. Most Black Men are sexually and physically superior and white women just naturally want and need that, so they willingly submit to them. White husbands/boy friends either want to be totally involved in giving up their wives to the sexual desires of Black men or they allow it because they can't do anything about it. Personally, when a Black Man returns my wife to me I want her pussy to be sore and tender and leaking semen. Unfortunately, because of condoms she seldom is leaking, but she always has red marks and places from his hands and lips being on her while he uses her. There is never any doubt that he has FUCKED her, which is what we both want.

rough%20sex%20-%20interracial%20-%20brunette%20-%20handjob%20-%20threesome.gif

That sounds right. Believe me, when a young black guy is pounding my wife's ass, I know it's not because he finds her so attractive he can't resist her. He likes using and degrading an older, affluent white women. He is using and degrading her, she gets off on being used and degraded and I like to hear her tell me about it later on.
Awesome assessment

I saw this vid
For Black men, sex is a major part of our dynamic energy. It's as well what white women/men often see when they look at us. When you watch Usain Bolt doing his magic on the track and field events, you don't imagine him as being a humble banker when out of his jersey, but instead try to imagine how excellent and raw he must be in bed. That raw energy you see in is does get distilled whenever we're having sex, and that's what attracts white women/men toward Black men. So roughness has little to do with it; it's just the way we're built.

For Black men, sex is a major part of our dynamic energy. It's as well what white women/men often see when they look at us. When you watch Usain Bolt doing his magic on the track and field events, you don't imagine him as being a humble banker when out of his jersey, but instead try to imagine how excellent and raw he must be in bed. That raw energy you see in is does get distilled whenever we're having sex, and that's what attracts white women/men toward Black men. So roughness has little to do with it; it's just the way we're built.

Beautiful

One of the reasons we prefer hooking up at regular swingers parties or with single black guys is I have no interest in being, "used" or degraded. I just like fucking. A lot.

Good for you. I like an assertive BBC st times but that is different than being roughed up. As far as used. Well I do have a fantasy of 12 BBC using me for their pleasure for a weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back