Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual Therapy for white couples :bounce:

tumblr_oer0q54iP01vcpizro1_400.gif
This is because we know that a bbc is the right tool for the job! .. our little white dicks make as much sense as bringing a tack hammer to build a house!

Well now that's a great questions.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us round like a lost puppy begging just to be near us it if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end they look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fucked some guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?
Wow, that was a great reply, man. You let the sweet little pussy know exactly what we are going to do to her

my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.
You are absolutely right. White pussy should be fucked like that, hard. I always do it like that and call the girls all sorts of filthy things

i think most black men treat us whites rough. and righteously so.
why righteously? because we want/expect them to be rough. We like black men since they are stronger and better at sex, in short, because they are able to handle us like they want while they give us pleasure. how they do it?

BBC is a mix of:

beauty
strength
size
power

their beauty attracts us, with their strength they physically control us, their size and power give us the best orgasms. and once we've had that kind of pleasure...we're more than happy to let them use and abuse us in exchange for more pleasure...and ultimately, the abuse itself become part of the pleasure
Great! what a post! I loved it. absolutely correct

BM are also from a culture of treating women like ******* - fact! don't like it? ok block your ears
on the other hand WW have been whining and complaining for decades and making more an more demands on WM, making the pedestal themselves - then when they are treated roughly - like it - WW full of double standards
Yes! Absolutely correct. LOL, they have emasculated their men completely, have every right, every privilege, power and position. But, beneath it all, in the very core of their nature they are women, PUSSY, used, for thousands of years to be chased down, as young girls, in the jungle or the plain, wrestled to the ground, screaming, biting and kicking while strong men rip their clothes off, kiss them roughly and shove a thick finger up their juicy little cunts, getting them ready for long thick cocks. Now, surrounded by pussified "men", all over the West, they are literally kneeling on the ground and spreading their ass cheeks, inviting us, no begging us to ram our long, thick hard cocks up their tight little assholes, to impale those luscious white asses on our spears. Then, they bring their younger sisters and daughters, those beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angels, to offer them too! It is beyond belief, BUT IT IS TRUE. If we had said to our grandfathers in Algiers, Anatolia, Arabia or Persia that such a day would come when luscious blond dolls would kneel before us and kiss the tips of our dicks and beg us to shoot our cum all over their pretty faces and into their sweet mouths they would have thought us utterly mad!

From my experience not all black men are rough, but proportionally I met way more black men wanting to fuck me rough, while most white men are content with having sex or even better making love.
Whatever the reason - I prefer to fuck and that is why I do prefer black men.
I am guessing it might be something to do with all the civilization and how it spoils men but if that is true... I hope black men will stay as they are. :)

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I think it's due to the fact that more often than not with black men we are fucking, not trying to make love or something along those lines. I enjoy the roughness to it.

I have often wondered about what exactly makes an attractive and dominant white female just go totally submissive to a black man. It be like if a white boy tried doing that to her then get ready for an ass chewing. But she would offer no resistance at all when a black man does as he wants or either she does exactly as he says. I always thought maybe the white girls want to be better than the other white girls the black guy has had so she lets him have his way with her. But hell, that's just my line of thinking on it.

yes I have found that true also
30 yrs she has played but with black guy she lets them do what they want 30 yrs ago she was worried about barebacking not for sake of stds but pregnancy, but would let this one black lad fuck her bare when she thought she was at safe time of month

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
Sweetie, I'm yet to experience it but I do know for the right guy I would want to be fucked senseless and would cheat to do it I just wished that some of these hunks lived near me

I have often wondered about what exactly makes an attractive and dominant white female just go totally submissive to a black man. It be like if a white boy tried doing that to her then get ready for an ass chewing. But she would offer no resistance at all when a black man does as he wants or either she does exactly as he says. I always thought maybe the white girls want to be better than the other white girls the black guy has had so she lets him have his way with her. But hell, that's just my line of thinking on it.

A dominant white woman is a product of all the equality and white male giving in to feminism and comforts of civilization making white men weak. White women just want more than that and take charge. Black men often remain very alpha and this simply works on basic, instinct levels, making white woman naturally fall back to the more submissive state, when she feels her needs will be met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back