Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now that's a great question.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us round like a lost puppy begging just to be near us if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end they look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fucked some guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?
Yes, that's right. We went to a party at the African Club and afterwards Anani took us to a private club. There were white and coloured sluts being fucked by Africans. They were to all the sluts like to slave whores and the to them like to pimps ... begging.

Only one thing was different. The coloured sluts were more arrogant and partly mean towards the white sluts.

Yes they are, but i think we have guilt on it too
it's not our fault we ae not "guilty", we honestly deserve it. when we are ready to give up control, when we ask ourselves what he needs. then we will allow ourselves to serve his lust and at the same time get what we need deep down inside. Yes, an that maybe also pretty rough and rude.

I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!
So fucking beautiful, I love white women that go black. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing to watch. I'm so happy for you as you deserve the best fucking and that's from hung black men.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
You need to tell them how you like it. I've been with a few bbc and I just have to tell them what gets me off. Soft and sensual always

Some has been very gentle to her, but some has definatly been rough on her.

Its been different and I cant say that it has to do with age or experience but more on personality.

I surely hope that all black men are rough because it's our Dominant Alpha sexual bull nature.
I know this is who I am. However, I also know this is who you are AND what YOU want 🤫😉🖤😍. A BBC Dominant whose fetish is to make you cum until exhaustion is DEFINITELY NOT what you are getting at home.

I said this and truly believe that white women and black men are sexually compatible.

Attachments

• 20230107_065745.jpg
    20230107_065745.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230223_000250.jpg
    20230223_000250.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230322_064424.jpg
    20230322_064424.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 51
  • e5ced642-f095-4459-a8be-82cc097b9799.png
    e5ced642-f095-4459-a8be-82cc097b9799.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary
Because we know ur husband only makes love to you, but you really want to be fucked...well slutted out...

No, sometimes I like to take it slow and focus on my hip movements to hit the right spots. Sometimes women want to take a break from the pounding and take it easy.

You are right,there is a lot of bullshit on here,not all black men are like that,and not all white men are pussies,with little dicks.
Well this site is really for white husbands with little dicks whose wife’s need to find big cock on the outside and Black cocks are the choice of most married white woman, my wife likes kissing and a gentle love making she wants to fuck a big black cock that fills her up and lasts all night she doesn’t go with black men to get slapped around and hurt she goes with them black men for marathon love making sessions.

Being rough fucked is an acquired taste of a fetish like BDSM and not everyone likes it. Surprisingly though a lot of women prefer it a little bit rough and definitely a different style than how their hubby's do it!

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
What do you mean by rough?

Spitting, slapping, *******, rough fuck?

tumblr_nadwtudXkO1tukuqfo2_400.gif
I love the cheating aspect I’m such a faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back